New Mexico-University of Saint Francis Application Cycle 2020-2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello applicants!

As the president of USF's Class of 2022, I want to wish all you applicants a good luck this year! Even applying is an incredibly feat, so don't sell yourselves short from figuring out the confusing application process that is CASPA. Otherwise, ask LOTS of questions during this application process because you can never have too much information. Our class is going to be the one who gets to interview the applicants this year, so we love to see you're making the effort to figure out if we are both good matches for one another. 

Otherwise, take deep breaths. You all got this. 

Best, 

Jacqueline Barajas

USF Class of 2022 President

AAPA South Central Regional Director

• Like 3

1 hour ago, athai1 said:

Congrats and good luck!! May I ask when you submitted your applications? 

Thank you! Best of luck to you too! 

I submitted CASPA on 5/27 and then got an email from the program saying that my application was received and under review on 5/29 and then got an interview invite last week

• Like 1

I got an interview invite but they also requested for an additional recommendation because one of three letters was not accepted :(( My letters are from my supervisor, a PA, and a provider. Anyone know what are the possible reasons and if other schools will not accept my letters as well?? thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! 

I hope this application cycle has been incredibly underwhelming in the best way possible for how interesting COVID has made this year. I wanted to share with you USF's FIRST EVER PA student Instagram page that we intend to highlight what it is like to be a student here, why we picked PA, celebrating PA week, and other fun PA news. Please, share this with friends who might be interested in attending PA school or who has interest in the program. Give us a follow at the link below: 

https://www.instagram.com/uofstfrancispa/

Excuse us for not having a ton of content yet... we just started today. 😉 

Best, 

Jacqueline Barajas

USF PA Program 

Class of 2022 President

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, JacquelineBarajas said:

Hey everyone!! 

I hope this application cycle has been incredibly underwhelming in the best way possible for how interesting COVID has made this year. I wanted to share with you USF's FIRST EVER PA student Instagram page that we intend to highlight what it is like to be a student here, why we picked PA, celebrating PA week, and other fun PA news. Please, share this with friends who might be interested in attending PA school or who has interest in the program. Give us a follow at the link below: 

https://www.instagram.com/uofstfrancispa/

Excuse us for not having a ton of content yet... we just started today. 😉 

Best, 

Jacqueline Barajas

USF PA Program 

Class of 2022 President

Thanks Jacqueline for posting this! So excited to get an inside look at life at USF before I start!