• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I am currently a first year at the program here at UT Health! As you can imagine, our experience has been a little bit different than years prior due to COVID, but I can let you know my exper

I just got my acceptance call! I am beyond excited. I cannot wait to meet you guys. Good luck to everyone with future interviews, you got this 🙂

Got my acceptance call an hour ago too!! It honestly feels so surreal but to everyone else still in the process keep your head up!! Beyond excited to join this class!!!

On 1/29/2021 at 5:19 PM, TXBee said:

Has anyone who interviewed but not heard back emailed them or know when we're supposed to be getting final decisions?

I interviewed in November, and I haven’t heard back. I wonder when they will send out rejections/waitlists. 
Do you know if they completed all the interviews?

On 1/29/2021 at 5:19 PM, TXBee said:

Has anyone who interviewed but not heard back emailed them or know when we're supposed to be getting final decisions?

I also interviewed 11/19 and haven't heard back! I have no idea when they're supposed to send final decisions to everyone. 😞

43 minutes ago, PrePALife0987 said:

Were you given the choice for either San Antonio or Laredo? Or do they just assign you and you can't choose the other? 

My letter specifically stated the Laredo campus of UT health so I think it is assigned

1 hour ago, PrePALife0987 said:

Were you given the choice for either San Antonio or Laredo? Or do they just assign you and you can't choose the other? 

They assign, I believe. When she called me she said Laredo and then my email said “For the Laredo campus”. I also believe the the interview on 1/26 was for Laredo because I remember a staff member saying that they had already interviewed 144 people and we were the last 36 but they had yet to assign students to the Laredo campus. 

• Like 1
On 2/3/2021 at 3:55 PM, rbc338 said:

My letter specifically stated the Laredo campus of UT health so I think it is assigned

When did they email you the letter? I received the call this afternoon, but haven't received anything yet.

Update: I got in! I am so excited to meet y’all! I’ve been living in San Antonio for 8 years (and plan on doing so for a long time)  so feel free to message me any questions about the city, I’ll be happy to help. Also is there a group I can join for accepted applicants of 2023?

• Like 2
On 2/10/2021 at 1:43 PM, PrePALife0987 said:

Got an acceptance to the San Antonio campus today! Interviewed 1/26

I guess there might not be a group for accepted students yet? 

Congrats!!! On your CASPA, did you select SA, or no preference?