TTUHSC 2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, emlphan said:

Hi - just got the same email. Does anyone know what this means? Maybe waitlist for an interview? I also applied in July!

To me it seems like a neutral response that basically says we saw your app - we don't know what to do with you yet - you're not an outright rejection but we are looking at everyone else who submitted before you too

vague and anxiety inducing lol

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, yellowlantern24 said:

To me it seems like a neutral response that basically says we saw your app - we don't know what to do with you yet - you're not an outright rejection but we are looking at everyone else who submitted before you too

vague and anxiety inducing lol

Agreed! I didn’t take it as bad or good news...

Hopefully, good news follows for both of us!! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RentK93 said:

For those who received the on hold email yesterday, did they state a reason ? 

Not really

This is all it said

Thank you for your application to the TTUHSC PA Program. Please note, our PA admissions review committee utilizes a rolling admissions process in which applications are reviewed in the order of submission. Your application was reviewed by the Admissions Committee and at this time is on hold pending processing applications received before your submission. Admission decisions are made throughout the cycle.  We will send updates on admission decisions when additional information is available.

1 hour ago, jtp3702 said:

Got an interview for 1/7 about a week after everyone else did, so I'm assuming I got the invite because someone pulled out. Thanks to whoever changed their mind!! Excited to meet those interviewing this Thursday 🙂

Congratulations!!🎉 good luck in your interview. Can I ask when you were verified ? 

On 1/5/2021 at 6:52 PM, jtp3702 said:

Got an interview for 1/7 about a week after everyone else did, so I'm assuming I got the invite because someone pulled out. Thanks to whoever changed their mind!! Excited to meet those interviewing this Thursday 🙂

The exact same thing happened to me! I received a call on 1/4 for a last minute opening. We must've met on interview day. 🙂