TTUHSC 2020-2021 Application Cycle

For anyone who has already interviewed with this program, do you have to type the essay through a certain computer program or do you just type it out on word/google docs and email it to them? In an interview with a different program I used google docs and had a lot of trouble with it. I am trying to prepare for it ahead of time so that doesn't happen again.

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, AGC13 said:

For anyone who has already interviewed with this program, do you have to type the essay through a certain computer program or do you just type it out on word/google docs and email it to them? In an interview with a different program I used google docs and had a lot of trouble with it. I am trying to prepare for it ahead of time so that doesn't happen again.

Thanks for your help!

I used google docs and it worked great! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone relieved an email stating that "your application has been reviewed by the admissions committee and is currently on hold pending processing applications received before your submission".  Is this positive news, meaning that they liked my application? Or does this just mean that my application has been reviewed? Thanks. 

46 minutes ago, Studygeek said:

Has anyone relieved an email stating that "your application has been reviewed by the admissions committee and is currently on hold pending processing applications received before your submission".  Is this positive news, meaning that they liked my application? Or does this just mean that my application has been reviewed? Thanks. 

Yes, I received the same email as well. I honestly do not see it as positive news. I applied at the end of May so I believe there were more competitive applicants compared to me. It is weird because I got this email although I did not get an interview. But we should just stay positive and hope for the best! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 4:16 PM, PrePALife0987 said:

Yes, I received the same email as well. I honestly do not see it as positive news. I applied at the end of May so I believe there were more competitive applicants compared to me. It is weird because I got this email although I did not get an interview. But we should just stay positive and hope for the best! 

Have either of your received any news since receiving this email?