TTUHSC 2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wildalaska

Got an email this morning that a preliminary evaluation was complete and I met all the admissions requirements.

I applied/was verified on May 25th.

Hoping to hear back soon about an interview!

Got an email this morning that a preliminary evaluation was complete and I met all the admissions requirements.

I also got the email today! Fingers crossed [emoji1695][emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, wildalaska said:

Got that same email too, good luck to everyone! 

1 hour ago, wolfpack10 said:

I applied on the 15th and did the supplemental/paid the application fee but I haven’t received any other email. Did it specifically say a preliminary evaluation was done? 

Yes it said a preliminary evaluation for prerequisite courses. Have you tried checking the supplemental application portal to make sure everything has a checkmark?

3 minutes ago, Anusha said:

Yes it said a preliminary evaluation for prerequisite courses. Have you tried checking the supplemental application portal to make sure everything has a checkmark?

Yes I’m on it right now. It says, “Thank-you for applying to the school of health professions! Your checklist will appear on this page, once your additional items are ready to complete. Please continue to check your email for further communication. We look forward to working with you.”  There were 6 areas I filled out on the sup and they all have check marks 

38 minutes ago, wolfpack10 said:

Yes I’m on it right now. It says, “Thank-you for applying to the school of health professions! Your checklist will appear on this page, once your additional items are ready to complete. Please continue to check your email for further communication. We look forward to working with you.”  There were 6 areas I filled out on the sup and they all have check marks 

Maybe just keep checking your inbox and spam. This wait period is terrible, but I hope you hear back soon! 

On 6/5/2020 at 9:15 PM, wolfpack10 said:

Im with you, I was verified on on 5/12 and completed all the supp application awhile ago. I have filled out 6 areas with all check marks. I never received an email stating "Preliminary Review" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, MacPA113 said:

Okay, this may be a dumb question but on their website for PA Admissions it states that "A Bachelor's Degree is required for admission". Does this mean it is required at the time of your application or just before matriculation? 

This is my second cycle applying but I interviewed there last year before I had my degree. I was told that they just need it in May before classes start.

• Like 1

This is my second cycle applying but I interviewed there last year before I had my degree. I was told that they just need it in May before classes start.

Thank you! That’s what I was thinking but this waiting game is making me question everything[emoji23] Good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, ediep said:

Do you guys mind sharing your stats? I don't have the best GRE score so I was wondering how holistic their process is. 

3.28 cGPA, 3.02 sGPA, 1300 PCE, 300 HCE, 200 volunteering, 8 shadowing pulmonary PA. 

Hello! I didn’t have the best GRE score either but my cGPA 3.69, sGPA 3.81, 2560 HCE, and leadership experience hours. Also, I’ve heard from many people that previously applied to PA programs that your personal statement is very important.