2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, Gracem29 said:

I applied in September and still have not heard a word. They told me the latest we’d hear back is February 2021. I am starting to get nervous. Has anyone heard about interviews coming up for this month?

Also nervous. Applied in June. Second time applicant to HPU... have not heard a peep! 

33 minutes ago, yoitsmo said:

I also received an in-person interview for January 29th. Im so excited and super nervous, but hoping for the best. Does anyone who previously interviewed with HPU have any tips? Wasn't sure what to expect or what type of interview it was going to be.

When did you apply if you don’t mind? Congrats and good luck! 

4 minutes ago, secondroundbestround said:

How many of you all have STILL not heard anything back from HPU? 

I'm debating whether or not to ask about my application status. It's been 8 months for me at this point! 

I still haven’t. It was my top choice school. I don’t know what to do. I thought they said interviews would still happen in Feb 2020.

1 hour ago, secondroundbestround said:

How many of you all have STILL not heard anything back from HPU? 

I'm debating whether or not to ask about my application status. It's been 8 months for me at this point! 

I have not heard anything either! Does anyone know how much longer they are interviewing for? 

After much thought I have decided to decline my offer of admission based solely on location of the school. If we lived closer then I would have gone in a heartbeat, but I've decided to attend a university closer to home. Good luck and best wishes to everyone, this is truly an amazing program from what I saw.

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, secondroundbestround said:

Does anyone know if there are more interview dates? 

They had mentioned that there were more days on the calendar for interviews but they said that it’s up in the air as to if they will do them. Essentially they will keep hosting interviews until they fill the class. They didn’t mention how many seat were still open.