Received an interview invite today but will decline to pursue another program closer to home. Best of luck to you all!

Invited to an interview today, picked the October 4, 12:30-5 PM slot. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@marykay Did you received confirmation after replying to email? Just asking bcoz I received another email asking to pick interview time so not sure if they did not received my email. 

Edited by Manshi

@Manshi I received a confirmation for interview date. And an email about uploading signed documents for the interview. 

@marykay Ok! I will call them as I haven't and I emailed them twice about interview time! How long after confirming your time did you get confirmation?

@marykay Ok! I will call them as I haven't and I emailed them twice about interview time! How long after confirming your time did you get confirmation?

I got my confirmation within minutes

@crs92 I did once on Monday when I received invitation and again yesterday as I received invitation again yesterday! Haven't received confirmation yet!

Edited by Manshi

5 minutes ago, Gr8nessawaits said:

I JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE CALL AROUND 5 TODAY, SUPER ECSTATIC!!!!! I

Me too! I was at work and was SO excited. 

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone!! How was the overall interview?

The interview setup was good. The faculty did a great job to make you feel relaxed.

• Like 2

Hmmm... isn’t this school non-rolling admission? I remember during the interview they said they will not send out any decisions until late November / early December and at that time the first 42 ranked interviewees will get accepted personal phone calls?

I interviewed on Sept 18th but haven’t heard back yet but wasn’t expecting to hear anything for a while, am I buggin?

Congrats to those accepted!!!!!

To the people who have interviewed already, can you tell what the style of interview it was at all?

Essay, 2on 1 and group discussions.

• Like 1

Essay, 2on 1 and group discussions.

Is the essay something they send ahead of time or they give you time during the interview to work on it?

Is the essay something they send ahead of time or they give you time during the interview to work on it?

They give you time during the interview. Essay first.