2020 - 2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, MikeP8 said:

Do you think it's worth applying for Keiser at this point? I have been so inundated with full time school and work, I thought the deadline was in December, not November. I can get everything done really quick, but I'm wondering if I should just save my money since it's so late. What do you all think?

If it were me, since their already giving out acceptances and the class is only 40 seats- I would save your money and be one of the very first applicants in April when they new cycle comes back out. It's only 6 months away, it'll be here before you know it! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, futpa said:

Does anyone know if keiser passed their accreditation check for sept 2020?

Honestly nobody knows. They emailed all of the students they accepted that they won’t be able to accept any new students in January. They said they are still on “probation” but I’m 95% sure that’s BS and they lost it and are trying to get it back. Either way, they didn’t give us much information, are not starting classes in January as of right now, and are being unforthcoming about the situation. Below is email they sent to us.

56C5E533-96FE-45F5-B12E-DF8D40C6A72F.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, PAStudent9000 said:

Got accepted 9/21 just wondering if anyone knows much about Keiser? This is my first application cycle and I just want to make sure I am going to a good college. Cannot find too much on them on the internet and they only give 1 week to accept. I have only had one other interview at FIU but have not heard back yet.

My stats:

GPA- 3.78

Sci GPA-  3.88

HCE- 800 MA

Shadow- 140

PCAT- didnt take

Male, 23

Did you hear back from FIU?

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody that's still interested: I was told by the new president that they sent an appeal around Christmas time and have gotten a new program director. For the students already in the program, they can graduate from an accredited program. I'd say hope for the best but prepare for the worst for the incoming class. They should hear back within the next month or so.

12 minutes ago, jtp3702 said:

For anybody that's still interested: I was told by the new president that they sent an appeal around Christmas time and have gotten a new program director. For the students already in the program, they can graduate from an accredited program. I'd say hope for the best but prepare for the worst for the incoming class. They should hear back within the next month or so.

I’m still interested cause I haven’t gotten into any other programs, and I’m not looking forward to reapplying to schools. Do you have any other info? Honestly really fed up with this school but would still go there in a heartbeat if it was my only option. Does this mean Nikki doesn’t work there anymore?

• 1 month later...

The ARC-PA will probably release an update sometime in March hopefully? I accepted a seat somewhere else and am starting in May. I emailed them giving up my seat, they didn’t say anything about the accreditation. I know this was a heartbreaking cycle for us all. For those of us lucky enough to get in other places, at least it means one more seat for others if they get accredited. For everyone else, best of luck with your re-applications! 😊

1 hour ago, Patricia5827 said:

Has anyone received any updates about their accreditation? 

I would call and ask to speak to the new president of the graduate school , Dr. Sagers. He is very honest about everything and will actually answer your questions. From what he told me, there is a focused visit that will be happening in March, and from there, they are expecting a full answer about the future of the program by mid-July at the latest. Seems like the school/program is really trying to get their act together.. so hopefully things work out. This is still my only option and I’m trying to avoid having to take extra classes/Extracurriculars for other programs. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 12:55 PM, neworleansfan said:

I would call and ask to speak to the new president of the graduate school , Dr. Sagers. He is very honest about everything and will actually answer your questions. From what he told me, there is a focused visit that will be happening in March, and from there, they are expecting a full answer about the future of the program by mid-July at the latest. Seems like the school/program is really trying to get their act together.. so hopefully things work out. This is still my only option and I’m trying to avoid having to take extra classes/Extracurriculars for other programs. 

i called today to get in contact with Dr. Sagers but he nor Nikki is in today 😕 getting scared since CASPA opens this week

• 5 months later...