2020 - 2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard back from Keiser? I just was rejected because I "did not meet all of the requirements necessary" but that just doesn't make sense and I can't figure out why. Any ideas on how to contact them for feedback?

I got the same letter of rejection ... even though I exceed their requirements and I completed their application and have a clear background check. I just don’t know if it’s worth it to inquire about. If you choose to, contact Nikki directly via the phone number provided on your emails with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, PrePAJ7 said:

I got the same letter of rejection ... even though I exceed their requirements and I completed their application and have a clear background check. I just don’t know if it’s worth it to inquire about. If you choose to, contact Nikki directly via the phone number provided on your emails with her.

How long after you sent in your application you got this?How long after you sent in your application you got this?

On 6/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, PrePAJ7 said:

Last cycle I received the same letter because I was still taking some pre-req classes. Definitely call, they are very kind and helpful. 

3 hours ago, PREPAFL96 said:

Has anyone reached out after their 2 week email? Last year it looks like they were already offering interviews. 

This coming Monday I will be at my two week mark

When I applied two years ago, I remember I reached out after my two week email and they just said it was still under review. But it was like that for months.

I emailed after 3 weeks of getting the email and she responded with this. 

Hi, 

Your file has been reviewed. No decisions have been made at this time. If you are invited for an interview, invitations will go out via email between now and Oct. 

No further follow up is necessary. Your status will not change UNLESS you are granted an interview.

• Upvote 1

On 7/8/2020 at 1:34 PM, PREPAFL96 said:

I emailed after 3 weeks of getting the email and she responded with this. 

Hi, 

Your file has been reviewed. No decisions have been made at this time. If you are invited for an interview, invitations will go out via email between now and Oct. 

No further follow up is necessary. Your status will not change UNLESS you are granted an interview.

I received the same email after asking for a status update. Any word on when they handout interviews?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, starfall27 said:

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are staying safe. Does anyone know how reputable Keiser's PA program is? I'm worried that their accreditation is under probation. Anyone willing to share some info? It is greatly appreciated 🙂

This is why they were put on probation:

Keiser University, FL

Report due for standards related to:
• the sponsoring institution supporting the program in assessment and complying with ARC-PA accreditation Standards and policies,
• the program director providing effective management (accreditation process and fiscal) and participating in the accreditation process,
• the program defining, publishing and making readily available policies and procedures for processing student grievances,
• current job descriptions for each principal faculty member,
• defining and publishing instructional objectives for clinical
rotations, and
• self-study report that documents results of critical analysis from self-assessment and modifications made as a result of self- assessment.

found on: http://www.arc-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Accred-Actions-2015S-to-2018M-Prob-only-Working-6.1.pdf

So from what I can assume, perhaps the administrative side was slightly lacking at the time of review. 

The past students I know have said nothing but good things. Of course there could be some problems, but to me it doesn’t matter. 

3 hours ago, ERNightOwl said:

This is why they were put on probation:

Keiser University, FL

Report due for standards related to:
• the sponsoring institution supporting the program in assessment and complying with ARC-PA accreditation Standards and policies,
• the program director providing effective management (accreditation process and fiscal) and participating in the accreditation process,
• the program defining, publishing and making readily available policies and procedures for processing student grievances,
• current job descriptions for each principal faculty member,
• defining and publishing instructional objectives for clinical
rotations, and
• self-study report that documents results of critical analysis from self-assessment and modifications made as a result of self- assessment.

found on: http://www.arc-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Accred-Actions-2015S-to-2018M-Prob-only-Working-6.1.pdf

So from what I can assume, perhaps the administrative side was slightly lacking at the time of review. 

The past students I know have said nothing but good things. Of course there could be some problems, but to me it doesn’t matter. 

I am so grateful for your response! Thank you so much for sharing this information, 🙂 it is much appreciated!