Rutgers 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 8/19/2020 at 1:54 PM, skymarie98 said:

The virtual interview experience was honestly great!! I was interviewing during the tropical storm Isaias which made things a bit interesting; my power went out multiple times as did some of the faculty members. However, they really made the whole process very relaxed and overall positive. The first 1-2 hours are general info sessions, Q&A with current students, and a campus tour video. They also give about 10 minutes for a short-answer written question.

The interview itself is panel format, so you’ll have roughly 25 minutes in a private chat with 3 faculty members. It felt like a relaxed conversation in comparison to another interview I had a few weeks ago. My only tip would be to remain confident and relaxed! It’s really hard to prep for interviews as you don’t want to sound too rehearsed—just be yourself!

Are the basic questions that they asked in their supplemental part on CASPA still fair game? Like “why Rutgers?” 

On 9/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kkh023 said:

Has anyone whose been accepted sent back their admissions checklist and tuition deposit yet?? The only semester options I see for the deposit are Fall 2020 and Spring 2021

hey, I emailed Monica and she said that she'll see it either way. so I just did Spring 2021 and had no issues.