Rutgers 2020-2021 Application Cycle

13 minutes ago, alexaabern said:

Has anyone gotten an email saying they were selected to move on to the next round of screening but not an interview? Does anyone know what this could mean? 

Only email I received from them said "This is to confirm that your application to Rutgers University SHP Physician Assistant Program has been verified by CASPA and is ready for review by the Admissions Committee. Please do not send the program an email to check on the status of your application.  The PA Admissions Office is currently processing applications.  You will receive notification of the status of your application via email once a decision has been made."

On 6/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, lina2243 said:

I received this email today as well.... hoping it’s a good thing!

I also recieved this email today! I submitted my supplemental fee not too long ago, maybe last friday. also had my application submitted and verified on 6/6. Omg fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼

3 hours ago, pastudent22339 said:

Has anyone received an update with details on the interview? I got an interview offer on June 1, but have not heard anything since. 

I've only recieved the "second screening" email. Not interview invites and my app with submitted and verified on june 6

16 hours ago, pastudent22339 said:

Has anyone received an update with details on the interview? I got an interview offer on June 1, but have not heard anything since. 

I got an interview offer on 5/26 and I haven’t gotten a follow up email with the details yet! Literally checking my email every 5 minutes lol.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cheynya said:

Hi sorry they rejected you, do you mind sharing your stats? I’m a pretty mediocre applicant & feel like my rejection from their program is imminent

I'm quite mediocre as well:

cGPA: 3.41

sGPA: 3.38

HCE: 500 hours

PCE: 1500 hours

Recommendations: MD, PA and a professor

GRE: 319 (I don't think they required this)

I wish you luck dude

Edited by Oatmeal77
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sarahnPA said:

Anyone receive their interview date? I am getting anxious and not sure if I should send a follow up email

I haven’t either! They said “a few weeks” and it’s been almost 6, so I’m hoping it’ll come sometime this week or next! Ya girl is anxious haha