Rutgers 2020-2021 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, ARHEES said:

I havent applied but I am looking to apply for the next cycle. does anyone know if they were able to get accepted with all of their pre requisites at a community college? 

I haven’t had a problem with my prerequisites being at a CC and I don’t know anyone who has 

8 hours ago, yellowlantern24 said:

also hoping we get some sort of response this week for applicants so I can free myself from checking the forum everyday lol 

I hope so too! I expect it will be at least another week because of the holiday, but I still check my email all the time, lol. Good luck to you!! I am really hoping for good news for us both.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nzl1995 said:

Y'ALL! I interviewed 12/01 and I thought it went HORRIBLY, so I was super shocked when I got the acceptance call and email while I was at work. I can't wait to meet everyone in the class! Does anyone know if there's already a facebook page or something along those lines?

Congratulations!!! There isn’t an official one set up by Rutgers yet but someone made a Facebook page for our class! If you private message me your name, I can add you to it!

35 minutes ago, yellowlantern24 said:

GUYS THEY JUST CALLED ME!!!

IM IN IM IN I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS 

INTERVIEW WAS 12/1 and I am ugly crying I could never in a million years imagine the chance to attend this amazing program 

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!

• Like 1