Application Cycle 2020-2021

I got an interview for Tuesday! I received it wayyy back in July, as the email said that's when Pitt's next available interview day was.  Interestingly enough, I never got an email saying that my application was under review/received (I submitted mid-June); I didn't hear anything until my interview invite. Lol 

Good luck everyone! 🙏🏼♥️

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, AndrewsOkay said:

Hey everybody, 

For those of you still waiting on a letter of acceptance, hang tight and stay positive. Those of us who have already been offered acceptance have connected, and from what I see there are still plenty of empty seats. Plus, as always, there will be more letters of acceptance in the end than seats, since some students will choose to forfeit their seat.

To be completely transparent, those of us who have been accepted have just been offered a revised letter of acceptance due to some schedule changes made to all Pitt programs. If I had to guess, this probably caused some delays. 

Is there a Facebook group for this class?

I was not invited to interview, and finally received the rejection email earlier this evening 😞 (Exact wording is that they are "no longer reviewing applications and do not plan to host additional interview days for this admissions cycle.")

I live in Pittsburgh and have already received an acceptance to a school elsewhere. I'm excited to be going to PA school regardless, but definitely a little bummed to be moving away from Pittsburgh after living here for a long time! Good luck to all the incoming Pitt PA students, and enjoy your time in this great town!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, iheartfMRI said:

I was not invited to interview, and finally received the rejection email earlier this evening 😞 (Exact wording is that they are "no longer reviewing applications and do not plan to host additional interview days for this admissions cycle.")

I live in Pittsburgh and have already received an acceptance to a school elsewhere. I'm excited to be going to PA school regardless, but definitely a little bummed to be moving away from Pittsburgh after living here for a long time! Good luck to all the incoming Pitt PA students, and enjoy your time in this great town!

Congratulations on your acceptance. Do you mind saying the names of schools that offered you admission.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, PrePAEP said:

Does anyone who has been accepted have any insight on the class size right now or the probability of coming of the waitlist?

Yep!

The class size will be 60 students.

Additionally, while I don't recommend betting on coming off the waitlist, we have hand a handful of accepted students rescind their acceptance in order to attend other schools... so, it's not impossible. 

• 2 weeks later...