• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received my acceptance letter via email!!! Good luck to everyone!

Hope the interviews went well today 🙂 

To all who are interviewing tomorrow, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! ...and to remind you to get a good nights sleep. 😂

Posted Images

I'm so late to the chat but just want to share that I got my acceptance letter yesterday as well!! Congratulation to everyone as well!! Good luck to you guys who are gonna interviewing soon!! I am so excited to meet you guys later and I will for sure be attending in Jan 2021 as well 🙂 

(interviewed on 7/14/20)  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hey everyone!! 

I was also accepted into University of Pittsburgh's PA program last week! For anyone who would like to network and collaborate before January, please feel free to add me on my instagram @alexis_ivy 😇 Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

• Upvote 2
I did! Literally the same time as yours. What is it [emoji24] should we be happy or too early. I can’t wait to get home and on my laptop. 

It’s good news. I was a pitt student. This just showed up on my account 766890d46eee471d95207dc7250a6728.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1