2020/2021 App Cycle

On 6/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, futurepa07 said:

Hey everyone! I received an interview invite 6/17 for July 13th! Submitted CASPA and grad school app 4/30/20. Good luck everyone!

My status in the self service center changed to “Under review by program” a couple of weeks before I received the interview invite by email. I did also receive an email from ECU saying my app was complete and being sent for review.

Congrats on the interview and I hope it went well! If you're able, how was the interview process considering it was virtual? I know ECU is fond of the MMI style based off interviews in the past. Do you feel as though the virtual interview was just as personal as a face-to-face interview?

Edited by klmPAS
grammatical error

Hello all! I applied later than most of you, my ECU grad school application and CASPA application were both submitted July 5th. My ECU grad school application status says complete, but a few of you have mentioned that your application was confirmed. Just wondering are the steps complete, confirmed, and then under review? 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:09 AM, JbPAapp said:

Hello all! I applied later than most of you, my ECU grad school application and CASPA application were both submitted July 5th. My ECU grad school application status says complete, but a few of you have mentioned that your application was confirmed. Just wondering are the steps complete, confirmed, and then under review? 

Like you, I applied a little later than everyone else. My application still only says complete but I submitted the grad school application only on 8/3. Hopefully yours has changed by now. Best of luck.

12 hours ago, kbu97 said:

I interviewed today, honestly it was the best experience I could have hoped for. I felt like interviewers made me feel comfortable and wanted me to put my best foot forward. 

I also interviewed yesterday and thought it was a great experience! Have you received the follow up email with the survey and details of the Q&A that's happening tonight? 

Edited by PowerhouseOfTheCell
Forgot a word