2020/2021 App Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 9:00 PM, FuturePA20202021 said:

Has anybody received a confirmation email from ECU yet?

On 6/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, PrePAJen said:

I received one from the graduate school saying that my application is complete and ready for the program to review, but nothing from the PA program itself.

Have either of you checked the self service application portal? I haven't received an email, but I checked my status on there and it says "Application Complete" where it previously said "Application Submitted." Not sure if that means there will/won't be an email too, but I thought I would share! 

Just submitted my CASPA application yesterday, 6/17 and this morning it was verified, 6/18. On the portal (after paying and filling out their Grad school app, too) it says "Application Complete". I will keep checking the portal just to keep up...not sure if I will see an email or not, too but I know they mentioned that the portal is a good source of keeping up with your app!

Ill update if anything changes! Good luck to all!

Hey everyone! I received an interview invite 6/17 for July 13th! Submitted CASPA and grad school app 4/30/20. Good luck everyone!

My status in the self service center changed to “Under review by program” a couple of weeks before I received the interview invite by email. I did also receive an email from ECU saying my app was complete and being sent for review.

Edited by futurepa07
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, futurepa07 said:

Hey everyone! I received an interview invite 6/17 for July 13th! Submitted CASPA and grad school app 4/30/20. Good luck everyone!

My status in the self service center changed to “Under review by program” a couple of weeks before I received the interview invite by email. I did also receive an email from ECU saying my app was complete and being sent for review.

Is the interview in person or virtual?

On 6/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, futurepa07 said:

Congratulations! Thank you for providing a timeline, super helpful. Best of luck!!! :) 

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to share my stats! I find it comforting to share and hear about other peoples' backgrounds!

I am a first time applicant to PA school. Graduating this December. 

I am 21 years old. Turn 22 on July 16th, haha.

cGPA 3.83

sGPA 3.79

HCE: 2500 hours as pharmacy tech

PCE: 1400 hours as CNA

GRE 298 (I was VERY sick taking the GRE. MIGHT retake.) I found the GRE really difficult for me. I am shocked, too, because I usually do well with standardized testing!

Feel free to share yours! I know it’s comforting for me to hear and share stats! Good luck everyone!

On 6/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, futurepa07 said:

Hi! I also have an interview on the 13th! Did you receive the link for the interview? I didn't and I'm kind of worried! I reached out to the program but haven't heard back yet

6 minutes ago, futurepa764 said:

Hi! I also have an interview on the 13th! Did you receive the link for the interview? I didn't and I'm kind of worried! I reached out to the program but haven't heard back yet

I did get a link. The first interview is at 11:20 so maybe you can call Monday morning and get it figured out before they start! 

49 minutes ago, JuliaFontana said:

Hey! I was wondering how you get to the portal? Do you mind attaching the link?

Also, congrats on turning in your application. I wish you the best of luck! 🙂

Here is the link: https://ecugrad.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/ssc/zx671mA867020x6702c07al.ssc

It is how you submit the ECU Graduate School application that is required along with the CASPA application. 

You have to make an account, fill out the application and pay an additional $75.00. 

So once the CASPA app is in AND their grad school app is in as well, you are all set for applying to them and you just wait and see!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowerhouseOfTheCell said:

Hi everyone! I also received an interview invite for August 17th. Does anyone know what percentage of applicants they interview? 

I went to a Closer Look session, and I have written down they interview about 130 applicants and accept 36. On their website it says they have 900+ applications. 

Hope this helps!