2020/2021 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, jasnguyen106 said:

I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE CALL TODAY AT 2:30 PM PDT. 😭 I applied for the dual masters in MSCR/ MPAP. I hope you all get to hear back soon!! You are all going to make great PAs and I can't wait to see the amazing things you will all be doing in the future ❤️  

AMAZING! Congratulations!!! 🙂 I graduated from the MSCR program last year - please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!!!

2 minutes ago, sam816 said:

So they aren’t doing interviews in October? Any advice for someone who didn’t even get an interview this year? 

When asked during my interview date (9/14), they said they were planning on interviewing through October. The seats offered aren’t locked in until a deposit is placed and people can still turn away the offer. 

• Like 1

Just now, sam816 said:

So they aren’t doing interviews in October? Any advice for someone who didn’t even get an interview this year? 

Have you heard from other schools? If you have not heard from any other schools, I would either wait a little bit until December, or for next cycle I would apply to more schools. If Campbell is your top school, I would recommend having patient care experience and explain why you would be a good candidate for PA in your personal statement. I would not get discouraged as a lot of people go through the same thing and next year your application will be even stronger 😊 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mcain99 said:

When asked during my interview date (9/14), they said they were planning on interviewing through October. The seats offered aren’t locked in until a deposit is placed and people can still turn away the offer. 

There may still be interviews into October, I was only stating what was in my email. Not saying everyone that received an email today will make their deposit...sorry if that was misleading. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CTtoPA said:

There may still be interviews into October, I was only stating what was in my email. Not saying everyone that received an email today will make their deposit...sorry if that was misleading. 

No prob! I was replying to @sam816 ‘a question. Trying to offer any insight I have to navigate this confusing time when everything is virtual and often vague!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NCCathLab said:

Outright rejection. Well that's a huge bummer. I really hope they give feedback because I've interviewed at numerous schools and haven't been accepted anywhere. 

This is my third time applying (unfortunately). They do offer feedback and advice on how to improve. I was flat out rejected the first time too. It’s hard to say chin up as these processes are so draining! 

So, if I have not heard anything back at all from Campbell, should I not expect an interview unless someone declines a seat? They filled up very quickly, if so! Wow! On paper, I thought maybe I would be a good fit for them- but they are almost all full..maybe not?! Campbell is amazing and I would love to get a chance to interview for their program.

1 hour ago, kayburt27 said:

So, if I have not heard anything back at all from Campbell, should I not expect an interview unless someone declines a seat? They filled up very quickly, if so! Wow! On paper, I thought maybe I would be a good fit for them- but they are almost all full..maybe not?! Campbell is amazing and I would love to get a chance to interview for their program.

From the email I received, it clearly states “we do not have any seats available at this time”. I would interpret it as meaning the 2021 PA matriculation class is currently all seated. Not sure if they still plan to do more interviews since that is the case. I would maybe call tmrw to confirm this information. I wish you the best of luck!. 

2 hours ago, kayburt27 said:

I feel the exact same. I submitted in May. They are a veteran friendly school and I'm a former military medic from NC. I thought that this would give me a little edge in this program. This one hurts. I feel like the interviews came and went. I am extremely happy for those who were accepted. You are the top of the top.

14 minutes ago, Lydia2020 said:

Just got an interview invite for October 6th! I was starting to get doubtful and thought maybe all the spots had been filled, but I’m so incredibly grateful. I hope this helps encourage anyone who hasn’t heard back yet. There’s still a chance!

I also received an interview invite for October 6th!! Good luck!! 🙂

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Lydia2020 said:

Thank you! Hopefully we both make it in!

Congrats guys and good luck! I'll be interviewing Oct 6th as well 🙂 Let me know if you'd be interested in a virtual meet up the weekend prior to the interview. I'd be happy to set one up. 

Hope those who are still waiting will hear some good news soon! 

• Like 4