Chapman University: 2020-2021 Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all! I just received a phone call from Chapman letting me know I was accepted! I submitted mid May, interviewed on July 7, and was notified today! So exciting!! 

Got the call as well!!! 😁

Add me to team WL!   D-Did they just waitlist everyone?

I interviewed July 16 and still have not heard back regarding an acceptance. However, 5 days after my interview I received a call from the associate dean of the Simon Scholarship program telling me that I was an exceptional candidate for it. I applied for that immediately after getting off the phone, but still no call about a general acceptance. So, i'm anxious to say the least. 

Edited by AChaplin
I interviewed July 16 and still have not heard back regarding an acceptance. However, 5 days after my interview I received a call from the associate dean of the Simon Scholarship program telling me that I was an exceptional candidate for it. I applied for that immediately after getting off the phone, but still no call about a general acceptance. So, i'm anxious to say the least. 

I’m on the same boat. I had an interview for the Simon Scholarship before the admission interview in Sept and I haven’t heard back either. I’m super anxious too but there’s nothing we can do at this point. I hope they will send out something by the end of this month!

Just got an email that I was rejected. But, I have an interview tomorrow with another program so the timing is definitely interesting!! I believe once a door closes, another opens. Good luck to all who are still waiting on a response, you will be great PAs 🙂

3 minutes ago, MEJ97 said:

Just got an email that I was rejected. But, I have an interview tomorrow with another program so the timing is definitely interesting!! I believe once a door closes, another opens. Good luck to all who are still waiting on a response, you will be great PAs 🙂

Sorry to hear about that and good luck on your interview! Can I ask whether or not you interviewed before they sent you a rejection? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 11:40 AM, MEJ97 said:

Anyone have an idea how full their upcoming class is? I wonder when they will start notifying ppl about being waitlisted/rejected if not contacted already

I am wondering the same thing. I interviewed all the way back on July 2 and I haven't heard anything. I am wondering if I should try emailing them, but I am guessing they will just tell me they are still reviewing applications.

12 hours ago, Laybunny said:

I am wondering the same thing. I interviewed all the way back on July 2 and I haven't heard anything. I am wondering if I should try emailing them, but I am guessing they will just tell me they are still reviewing applications.

I’m in the same boat! I interviewed the first date in June and have not heard a single thing. I think mid-October last year they sent out waitlist updates so hopefully we’ll hear something soon!

• Like 1