Chapman University: 2020-2021 Cycle

On 7/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, pakd1234 said:

I interviewed on June 22nd and received the email on June 29th stating they will be meeting over the next several months to make decisions. Now, just waiting! Good luck everyone! 

Same here! The wait is intense 🙂 Good luck to everyone !

Edited by Laybunny

@NlimoI haven't submitted my application yet because I need to rework my resume. For those who got interviews any advise on how to formulate the resume. Since they are already doing interviews maybe it's not even worth it. 

@PA95050 They didn't mention this in the Chapman information session I went to but in the Northwestern one I attended today they mentioned that their interview process is "staggered" meaning that the interview days are planned and spread out up until prior to CASPA deadline and then they'll make their decision. I wonder if Chapman is doing something similar. I feel like there should be a 3rd category for these schools because some schools are in the inbetween of traditional rolling and tradition non-rolling which is what i like to call unofficial rolling. However I prefer the staggered rolling method rather than what University of Washington does when they say they aren't rolling but really they are and the interview slots can be filled up prior to CASPA deadline. They just say that because they review all the applicants up until the deadline. 

• Like 1