Chapman University: 2020-2021 Cycle

1 hour ago, Danielle21 said:

I also just received an interview invite (virtual) for 6/23! 

37 minutes ago, MS310PA said:

Received an invite for an interview on Tuesday, 6/23 today, too! Good luck, y’all!!

Verified 5/18.
GPA 3.43, sGPA 3.49, GRE 308. 4000ish hours as an ortho scribe and ortho medical assistant

5 minutes ago, Rnstillman said:

cGPA: 3.54

sGPA: 3.46

GRE: 319

HCE/PCE: over 6000 as phlebotomist and an Anatomical Pathology Technician!

CA resident 🙂

So I selected my date, but still haven't got confirmation email. Have any of you?

found it in spam. ignore.

Edited by perkprepa123

Hey y'all, this is probably a stupid question, but I live in Texas and I haven't seen anything on the interview/information session confirmation that lets me know if the time is in central or pacific time. On the confirmation for the Virtual Information Session, it says 6:00 PM, so I am pretty much assuming that is Central time, but I want to be absolutely sure.. Those living in California, does yours say 4:00 PM? Thanks!!

2 hours ago, MS310PA said:

Hey y'all, this is probably a stupid question, but I live in Texas and I haven't seen anything on the interview/information session confirmation that lets me know if the time is in central or pacific time. On the confirmation for the Virtual Information Session, it says 6:00 PM, so I am pretty much assuming that is Central time, but I want to be absolutely sure.. Those living in California, does yours say 4:00 PM? Thanks!!

Hey! Mine says 6PM (info session) and I'm from WA. Hope that helps! 

On 6/17/2020 at 6:42 AM, MS310PA said:

I’m from CA, and my email says the session starts at 6PM. It is a bit nerve-wracking that the time zone isn’t explicitly stated, but I hope this helps!

Edited by TBui15

On 6/21/2020 at 8:36 AM, TBui15 said:

I’m from CA, and my email says the session starts at 6PM. It is a bit nerve-wracking that the time zone isn’t explicitly stated, but I hope this helps!

Thank you so much!! I guess that means it’s 8 my time.. feeling bad for those in eastern time having to get on an info session at 9pm!!