Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2020/21

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, FuturePA6813 said:

Good luck!
Also what exactly are we supposed to upload in the "personal statement" section? Do we just copy and paste the one we wrote originally for CASPA? 

I noticed the same thing. I was thinking of emailing them. Did you ever find out what to do for that part?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mands

This was my last application to submit for this cycle! I am SO happy to have applied. How long did it take from point of application submit to interview for you all?

On 7/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, mands said:

This was my last application to submit for this cycle! I am SO happy to have applied. How long did it take from point of application submit to interview for you all?

It took a month for me to get an interview invite after submitting. 

On 7/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, futurepa095 said:

Same here 😩 I’m constantly checking my emails 

Hi, I have an upcoming interview with Pace Pleanstville. How did the interview go? What type of questions did they ask? Any advice? Also was there an essay you had to write?

•  

On 7/20/2020 at 2:27 PM, krupapatel1603 said:

Does anyone know how the set up for the interviews is going to be, this is my first interview for a PA school and I feel like its more pressure because it is online, anyone have any information?

Hi, I have an upcoming interview with Pace Pleanstville. How did the interview go? What type of questions did they ask? Any advice? Also was there an essay you had to write?

On 7/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, Launa said:

It took a month for me to get an interview invite after submitting. 

14 hours ago, Taylorsav said:

did anyone find out if the "personal statement" section is just to copy and paste from the one we submitted already? 

Also in the hours verification section did you submit every experience you ever done or just the 200 verification? 

Thanks! 

I just copy pasted my original personal statement and for the verification I did all my experiences, thats just what I did!

On 7/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, mands said:

applied 7/24, they emailed that they received my app 7/27, offered an interview 7/31! came as a complete surprise because my stats are mediocre at best but feeling very grateful

Guest mands
43 minutes ago, mgmb3 said:

applied 7/24, they emailed that they received my app 7/27, offered an interview 7/31! came as a complete surprise because my stats are mediocre at best but feeling very grateful

Oh my gosh! wow!!! I need to contact them then because i've been waiting a while.... Congrats! 

Edit: just sent them an email, thank you so much for letting me know the timeline! This makes the WORLD of a difference. 

Edited by mands