• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Y'all! My name is Jesse and I'm from the Class of 2022. I've attached a flyer of some of the activities that we are doing in celebration of PA week. Just wanted to mention that we will be hosting

Hey guys good morning! Just wanted to share that it is still verryy early in the interviewing process so try not to give up hope, there's still plenty of time! For everyone interviewing tomorrow best

Last year they sent out interview invites October 11th. I hope the send them out soon! 

Posted Images

Hey guys good morning! Just wanted to share that it is still verryy early in the interviewing process so try not to give up hope, there's still plenty of time! For everyone interviewing tomorrow best of luck! I hope to meet many of you at the meet and greet tonight 🙂

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Janileo said:

I go my acceptance email on NOV 13th. Sorry I have been so busy and forgot to update the forum. Unfortunately I will be turning down the offer because I got into a different program that best fit me. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back

That’s so awesome!! Congratulations:) did anyone else hear back who interviewed? 

4 minutes ago, AspiringPA1147 said:

I interviewed about a couple weeks ago and still havent heard anything from them. Please let me know if someone interviewed and didn't hear back either! I'm thinking about emailing them! 

I interviewed 10/29 and haven’t heard anything yet either 

8 hours ago, AspiringPA1147 said:

I interviewed about a couple weeks ago and still havent heard anything from them. Please let me know if someone interviewed and didn't hear back either! I'm thinking about emailing them! 

I interviewed the 29th and still have not heard back. It is making me nervous lol 

47 minutes ago, icesbliss said:

I was also granted an acceptance, but declined it. This was hard given California is my home state, but decided on another institution. Anyway I wish you all the best in your interviews and acceptances!

That’s amazing congratulations to you all that have received an acceptance! I still haven’t heard back from my interview on 10/29 and am getting nervous. When did you all hear back about an acceptance offer?