Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoke to Frank Ambriz and said there are interviews going on until the end of January 

I ended up giving my seat up since I was accepted elsewhere, so hopefully one of you guys gets a shot! Best of luck 🙂

I received a message saying I reached the limit of reacts on this thread before I could "like" all acceptance offers so I decided to post. Congratulations to everyone who has received an acceptance of

3 hours ago, NepgearxUniVII said:

-__- this is honestly just really stressful... I want to stay in Texas for PA school.. its the last day of January and I haven’t heard anything from UTRGV.. am I waitlisted ? Rejected? I need to know ASAP before I start planning a move to another school... 

It's nauseating. I emailed Mr. Joseph and Mr. Ambriz asking for some kind of update - I mean, are they really planning on sending out correspondence over the weekend? If they say we will hear by "the end of January" then today is the day. Mr. Joseph responded basically saying that I should have gotten the email saying we will find out by the end of the month and "thank you for your interest in our program." I am beyond frustrated. I am looking at applying for a third time and right now, having heard nothing but 100% expecting a rejection, I'm in a cloud of confusion and a bit of anger. 

Edited by rrr2020
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NepgearxUniVII said:

-__- this is honestly just really stressful... I want to stay in Texas for PA school.. its the last day of January and I haven’t heard anything from UTRGV.. am I waitlisted ? Rejected? I need to know ASAP before I start planning a move to another school... 

 

1 hour ago, rrr2020 said:

It's nauseating. I emailed Mr. Joseph and Mr. Ambriz asking for some kind of update - I mean, are they really planning on sending out correspondence over the weekend? If they say we will hear by "the end of January" then today is the day. Mr. Joseph responded basically saying that I should have gotten the email saying we will find out by the end of the month and "thank you for your interest in our program." I am beyond frustrated. I am looking at applying for a third time and right now, having heard nothing but 100% accepting a rejection, I'm in a cloud of confusion and a bit of anger. 

i am feeling the same exact way. this sucks. 

but based off of his response to your email it kind of sounds like he is confirming we will hear today (or this weekend though I doubt it since none of their emails have ever seemed to come on a weekend day)??? IM STRESSED

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rrr2020 said:

It's nauseating. I emailed Mr. Joseph and Mr. Ambriz asking for some kind of update - I mean, are they really planning on sending out correspondence over the weekend? If they say we will hear by "the end of January" then today is the day. Mr. Joseph responded basically saying that I should have gotten the email saying we will find out by the end of the month and "thank you for your interest in our program." I am beyond frustrated. I am looking at applying for a third time and right now, having heard nothing but 100% accepting a rejection, I'm in a cloud of confusion and a bit of anger. 

Well you are not alone. This is def. going to be the last time I apply to PA school. Cant go through this SH!T again

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mlock said:

I just got an email saying I’m not being offered an interview, but I already did interview with them?? Is there a second round of interviews they do to further narrow it down? I’m so confused 

The same thing just happened to me. I just emailed Ms. Vargas for clarification. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mlock said:

I just got an email saying I’m not being offered an interview, but I already did interview with them?? Is there a second round of interviews they do to further narrow it down? I’m so confused 

Same. I’ll just take it they meant to change their template to “offered a seat.” Lol I’ll just take my L and keep it moving. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mlock said:

I just got an email saying I’m not being offered an interview, but I already did interview with them?? Is there a second round of interviews they do to further narrow it down? I’m so confused 

They sent another email saying there was a typo and they’d send out an update, I’m probably rejected but I at least want to know for sure lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More