Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoke to Frank Ambriz and said there are interviews going on until the end of January 

I ended up giving my seat up since I was accepted elsewhere, so hopefully one of you guys gets a shot! Best of luck 🙂

I received a message saying I reached the limit of reacts on this thread before I could "like" all acceptance offers so I decided to post. Congratulations to everyone who has received an acceptance of

15 hours ago, Obiwankenobi said:

Has anyone heard back about acceptances?

I hope they select students soon. They’re doing a lot of interviews pretty fast! 

I’m sure within this next week or two people will start getting acceptances/rejections. They probably want to have a few interviews before making decisions. Last year I was waitlisted in March and interviewed early October... it can be a long process.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 10:04 PM, Obiwankenobi said:

Has anyone heard back about acceptances?

I hope they select students soon. They’re doing a lot of interviews pretty fast! 

I haven't heard of anyone being accepted yet. 

I hope they start going out soon. Last year they interviewed well through February, I believe. I can't quite remember - it's all a blur now (lol) but I didn't even get a "not admitted" email until April of this year. I hope it's not that way again. That sucked.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rrr2020 said:

I haven't heard of anyone being accepted yet. 

I hope they start going out soon. Last year they interviewed well through February, I believe. I can't quite remember - it's all a blur now (lol) but I didn't even get a "not admitted" email until April of this year. I hope it's not that way again. That sucked.

 

From one of the emails they sent before my interview invite they mention they’d interview until late December. I’m guessing we should hear something before then or shortly after. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

Did anyone that interviewed today feel like the interview was kinda awkward? This is my first interview that felt strange to me 

yup, the structured questions were a bit uncomfortable, brief and not very conversational - wonder how long till we hear from them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rpdmorm said:

yup, the structured questions were a bit uncomfortable, brief and not very conversational - wonder how long till we hear from them.

Yup I felt the same too. Anyway, one of the clinical professor told me until March. He also mentioned the fact that "No news is a good news". Now the waiting game starts again...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More