UTRGV 2020/2021 APPLICATION CYCLE

Just now, Jcho338 said:

Did anyone get the email regarding CASPer? I'm trying to find their school on the website as a destination, but I don't see it.

I just got it and I'm wondering too.  I can't find their name on the list but maybe we need to register differently.  Does this mean they are waiting on CASPer results or that we are out this round because we don't have it.  

11 minutes ago, Jcho338 said:

Did anyone get the email regarding CASPer? I'm trying to find their school on the website as a destination, but I don't see it.

Same! I got the email, but nothing was said on their website about sending the scores. Maybe because they didn't want people to waste money if they didn't have everything else completed at the review.

Glad to see I'm not the only one panicking about this lol. I also already took this test, but I couldn't find UTRGV anywhere on the distribution list on the CASPer website. I'm wondering if it's because it's past the deadline for UTRGV?

I sent an email to the program and 2 minutes later I got an email stating that their code will be available in 2 weeks

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Obiwankenobi said:

They said it will be available in two weeks. They just emailed me back. I don’t know why they are just adding this requirement.

Sooo we should just check back to see when the school gets added to the distribution list so we can have our scores sent. I find this last minute requirement odd. What happens to the applicants who did not take the test? The available capser dates have already expired. 

3 minutes ago, Obiwankenobi said:

Same. I guess they just added it as a requirement. How strange. They’re already behind I’m not sure why they did this? I’m glad I at least took it.

I know they mentioned adding CASPer as a requirement during the July 18th information session, I'm guessing it just took a while for them to set it up. I'm glad I already took it as well, just feel bad for those who haven't. Are there even test dates left?

43 minutes ago, AngeON said:

I just got it and I'm wondering too.  I can't find their name on the list but maybe we need to register differently.  Does this mean they are waiting on CASPer results or that we are out this round because we don't have it.  

I don’t have it either and need to take it as well. Now I’m upset and nervous that I won’t be a acceptable applicant because they just added this requirement.