Boston University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

8 minutes ago, CamilleS said:

Still waiting to hear! Had an interview 11/12! Does anyone know if they’re working down the list alphabetically or in any order? Like acceptances then waitlist then denials? 

This. I had my interview 11/17 and in a similar waiting place. Heard that we’d hear one way or the other today by email if a denial and phone if we got in. But it sounds like some got emails if they got accepted. 

39 minutes ago, tammyrins said:

I interviewed on 11/11, and I’m constantly replaying it in my head 😞  considering some acceptances went out yesterday and today (I think?) and I haven’t heard anything, I feel like I’m counting myself out already.

Don’t count yourself out yet! It seems like people are still being accepted/waiting to hear. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

To accepted people: did they give you a deadline to make a decision by? I got put on the waitlist, which apparently will stay open until March 1st, but I feel like if they gave accepted applicants a decision deadline, then that would be the practical date that the waitlist would be open until. 

40 minutes ago, shmada said:

To accepted people: did they give you a deadline to make a decision by? I got put on the waitlist, which apparently will stay open until March 1st, but I feel like if they gave accepted applicants a decision deadline, then that would be the practical date that the waitlist would be open until. 

We have to send in a signed letter of intent and a deposit by 12/7! 

• Like 1

Hi! Any current students here, or people who interviewed that remembered what a typical schedule looks like? I am wondering how long students are in class during the didactic year. I think they said 2 pm and sometimes have things at night (?) but I'm unsure what time they start. Also are incoming students coming into class everyday? I would appreciate any insight on student life at BU! Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, human said:

Hi! Any current students here, or people who interviewed that remembered what a typical schedule looks like? I am wondering how long students are in class during the didactic year. I think they said 2 pm and sometimes have things at night (?) but I'm unsure what time they start. Also are incoming students coming into class everyday? I would appreciate any insight on student life at BU! Thank you in advance!

Messaged you some answers! And anyone on the waitlist: don’t give up. There are a few students In our program that got in off the waitlist so it’s not over!! 

• Like 3

On 11/25/2020 at 7:28 AM, shmada said:

I was accepted to BU off the waitlist in mid-january! Don't lose hope! Some people put their deposit down to save their spot, but are still interviewing elsewhere and may end up choosing to go somewhere else. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...