2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, AngieAngie said:

Has anyone who received their interview date on Saturday gotten the google meeting invitation from your interviewer? I haven't gotten mine and my interview is tomorrow. 

I received mine about an hour ago for my interview on Thursday. Maybe check spam or reach out to them only since it’s so close to your actual interview!

• Like 1

Anyone else waiting for their interview date? I received the email notifying me of the interview on 7/7..5 weeks ago. I know they said to expect 3-6 weeks, but I can't help but feel anxious! I was verified by Arcadia on 6/15 which seems later than others who have already interviewed so I guess that could be why?

12 minutes ago, corcoranbi said:

Anyone else waiting for their interview date? I received the email notifying me of the interview on 7/7..5 weeks ago. I know they said to expect 3-6 weeks, but I can't help but feel anxious! I was verified by Arcadia on 6/15 which seems later than others who have already interviewed so I guess that could be why?

Don’t be anxious at all! I was too because I literally got verified 5/15 and didn’t get my interview scheduled till two days ago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corcoranbi said:

I'm waiting too! Verified mid-June. 🙂 Just taking it as more time to prep lol. A little nervous because its my first one and this is my top program eek!

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 12:25 PM, AngieAngie said:

Has anyone who received their interview date on Saturday gotten the google meeting invitation from your interviewer? I haven't gotten mine and my interview is tomorrow. 

Hey, did they end up sending it or did you have to reach out? Just wondering because mine's Thursday and I have not received anything. Thank you! Hope your interview was good 🙂

46 minutes ago, Stutterlifts said:

Hey, did they end up sending it or did you have to reach out? Just wondering because mine's Thursday and I have not received anything. Thank you! Hope your interview was good 🙂

I ended up reaching out since it was the day before and then got the link a few hours later! Thanks, like everyone else has said, the interview was very relaxed and friendly! Good luck on your interview 🙂 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:23 PM, RachaelK said:

I got waitlisted to Glenside. I’m really bummed. Does anyone know when is the earliest they may offer seats to people on the waitlist?

Thanks!

Frustrating, but your drive and grit are greater than any momentary setback. It’s all part of the journey and you’ll end up exactly where you’re supposed to. This was my third interview this cycle after being waitlisted and I definitely felt substantially more prepared going in. You’ve got this!

Edited by sc215266
  • Like 3