2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 7/31/2020 at 5:27 PM, Zackc831 said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back for scheduling an interview? I received the email that said they will reach out to me about one, but nothing yet. Hopefully there is not a waitlist. 

Also still waiting to schedule an interview. Sounds like it is short notice (just a few days) once they do schedule you.

Guest wildalaska

After much deliberation, I decided to cancel my interview with Arcadia this upcoming Wednesday, August 5th. I've already been accepted to a program that I am quite interested in, so I am in the fortunate position of being able to compare any interview offers against this one acceptance.

Hopefully, one of you is able to get my spot - and I apologize for giving up an interview spot so close to the interview date!

Best of luck everyone!

Just now, Chloe7116 said:

Yep, email! Going off what I received the subject should read "PA Program Interview Notification" from Arcadia when they do!

Just wanted to add though that the initial invite did not have an extremely quick turn around! We were notified (in July for me personally) for the initial interview interest, then answered a poll if we would like to attend, and then a few weeks later received an email saying somebody would reach out within the next 3-6 weeks to schedule one. It has been slightly over a month for me from the initial invite in July and I have not interviewed just yet! I think the extremely quick turnaround that people are referring to is the date/time they receive for it, not necessarily the initial invite. Hope this makes sense and helps!

Update! I received an email from Arcadia requesting a subsequent interview as a follow up to my initial interview. Did anyone else receive this feedback? I will note that I am a nontraditional applicant, so the faculty may simply want a second set of eyes on what I have to offer. Best of luck to everyone, it seems they are working through their selection process. 

45 minutes ago, orchidlily12 said:

Has anyone who applied in late June heard back about getting an interview? After the initial confirmation that Arcadia received my app, it's been completely quiet. I did apply to both Glenside and the dual degree PA/MPH program, so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I haven't heard back yet.

I applied in May and have heard nothing.. starting to get nervous. I guess no reply is better than a rejection but I'm definitely antsy!

46 minutes ago, orchidlily12 said:

Has anyone who applied in late June heard back about getting an interview? After the initial confirmation that Arcadia received my app, it's been completely quiet. I did apply to both Glenside and the dual degree PA/MPH program, so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I haven't heard back yet.

Yes, I heard back from them and I am awaiting an interview. However, there is a 3-6 week wait for an interview to be scheduled once you get one.

2 hours ago, polevaulter said:

Yes, I heard back from them and I am awaiting an interview. However, there is a 3-6 week wait for an interview to be scheduled once you get one.

Alright, it truly is a waiting game lol..I was verified on 06/29 so pretty much at the very end of June but no news is still good news! And congrats on getting an interview offer 🙂 

13 hours ago, sc215266 said:

Update! I received an email from Arcadia requesting a subsequent interview as a follow up to my initial interview. Did anyone else receive this feedback? I will note that I am a nontraditional applicant, so the faculty may simply want a second set of eyes on what I have to offer. Best of luck to everyone, it seems they are working through their selection process. 

I interviewed last week and haven't heard anything yet. From what it sounds like though, your second interview is good news! 

8 hours ago, Oatmeal77 said:

I got my interview date today, August 12. The problem is that I have another interview scheduled today. The other is scheduled for 9 AM and Arcadia's is scheduled at 1:15. 

When were you verified? Trying to gauge when I'm going to be contacted. The short turnaround is making me nervous haha! 🙂 

7 hours ago, Skylar said:

When were you verified? Trying to gauge when I'm going to be contacted. The short turnaround is making me nervous haha! 🙂 

I can give you mine for reference if you’d like! Verified for CASPA 5/15 and Arcadia received GRE 6/1. Received interview invite on 7/7 and was scheduled with an interview date on 8/8 for 8/13!

On 8/5/2020 at 11:31 PM, sc215266 said:

Was it traditional interview or more like MMI style the initial interview ?