2020-2021 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, Skylar said:

Has anyone that received an initial interview invitation not received a follow-up email for the scheduling? I know some people are interviewing in the next few days but I haven't gotten an email regarding the scheduling. 

I'm in the same boat! Just waiting for a faculty member to contact me to set up a time/date. Being patient is soo hard!! 

• Like 1

Guest wildalaska

Just received my interview date/time for August 5th, from 12:30 pm to 12:45 pm MST.

CASPA verified May 14th, Arcadia application received email on June 8th, interview invite on July 7th, interview finalization July 29th.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back for scheduling an interview? I received the email that said they will reach out to me about one, but nothing yet. Hopefully there is not a waitlist. 

I’m in the same boat! I applied 6/8 and received the initial email but haven’t heard any specific details about the interview date yet
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Zackc831 said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back for scheduling an interview? I received the email that said they will reach out to me about one, but nothing yet. Hopefully there is not a waitlist. 

I have also not heard back yet! I'm hoping maybe we'll get emails this weekend!

For anyone who received an email with their interview invite, are you having any trouble accessing the last 2 videos that they sent in the email (Director of Admissions Welcome video and Arcadia PA Program Facilities video)? When I click on those 2 it says I need access to them?

12 hours ago, femeredith said:

Hi. Since y'all applied can someone help me please:

1) For assigning prerequisites are we suppose to add labs too? For example for Microbiology do they want us to assign just lecture or lecture AND lab?

2) Also for the titles like "Biology" does that mean any biologial course or like gen bio 1&2 ? can someone help plz I was really confused what they meant by just "Biology"... and there's no tab for biochem but they recommended it so where would that go then?

Hi there! For prereqs that require a lab (ex. Micriobiology) you should assign both the lecture and the lab for that course. For the "biology" prereq, I think any biology course will suffice! At my university, we had different kinds of bio majors, and for my major there was only a gen bio 1 (no gen bio 2) so I just assigned gen bio 1 and an upper level physiology course as my 2nd Biology prereq!

I received an email on 8/27/20 with a link to select a date/time for my interview. Is anyone else who received this email wondering what exactly they meant by: "The interview ...will be approximately 15 minutes in duration." 

So the interview is really 15 minutes long only?

6 hours ago, cl731 said:

For anyone who received an email with their interview invite, are you having any trouble accessing the last 2 videos that they sent in the email (Director of Admissions Welcome video and Arcadia PA Program Facilities video)? When I click on those 2 it says I need access to them?

Yes, I also am needing to request access. I am going to email them about this. 

1 hour ago, nieuxce said:

I received an email on 8/27/20 with a link to select a date/time for my interview. Is anyone else who received this email wondering what exactly they meant by: "The interview ...will be approximately 15 minutes in duration." 

So the interview is really 15 minutes long only?

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your CASPA app and get confirmation from Arcadia?

On 7/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, Zackc831 said:

Out of curiosity has anyone gotten an interview from the Delaware campus? Or just Pennsylvania?

I interviewed for DE campus  this past Thursday! -- and to answer others... yes interview is literally 15 minutes! It sounds so short but it was definitely low key and conversational which was really nice. They weren't trying to trip you up or anything. They give you time at the end to answer questions. After everything was said and done I was on for like 22 minutes. 

• Like 1