2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, Mariela said:

Did anyone else just get an informational session email about their PA school?

hoping I get round 2 of interviews 

I did. I received it at two different e-mails so I think it was more of a generalized e-mail sent out to anybody who was on their listing, but I could be wrong. Also hoping for an interview in round 2. Best of luck girl!! 🙂 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AcIdBuRn said:

I so think I’m getting rejected if I heard nothing by now. I’m so upset because it’s literally 30 mins from my house. I was verified 5/29 and received confirmation 6/8.

Do not get down on yourself yet! For what I've seen last year there were multiple rounds of interviews, even through September. Until you receive the rejection email keep your hopes up. 

53 minutes ago, AcIdBuRn said:

I so think I’m getting rejected if I heard nothing by now. I’m so upset because it’s literally 30 mins from my house. I was verified 5/29 and received confirmation 6/8.

I'm not going to sit here and lie and tell you that's good news but you are definitely not rejected yet. There are large volumes of applications early on for rolling admissions schools. Just because you don't receive an invite to the first round of interviews doesn't mean you won't get one later. Keep your head up!

Hey everybody! To those of you in my position, having applied to both the traditional program and MPH dual degree, if you haven't received an invite yet, don't worry! I spoke with an admissions consular and this is what she had to say...

"Since you had expressed an interest in the dual degree program, it actually takes a little longer since it is looked at by both departments."

I hope this offers some peace of mind to anyone applying to multiple programs at Arcadia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, las257 said:

Anyone attending the info session tomorrow morning know if we would be on video? Just wondering so I know if I should dress up or not

Sadly I can’t attend due to work... let us know if there’s anything groundbreaking or new info not on the website?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, las257 said:

Anyone attending the info session tomorrow morning know if we would be on video? Just wondering so I know if I should dress up or not

I have never been on camera for any of the info sessions Ive attended for other schools but I can't be certain about this one. But for the most part, we should be safe to be in PJs LOL

19 hours ago, AcIdBuRn said:

For those who got interviews did you apply for both programs or just one of them? both programs meaning both campuses sorry for the confusion.

One of them. Delaware campus. Since recieving the email that I will hopefully be receiving an interview date soon I have been wondering if I should maybe apply to both campuses now. Anyone else had this thought?