2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, wildalaska said:

Just received an interview invite as well! I believe I sent in my verified CASPA on May 14th. I'm not yet sure if I'll attend this interview as I have been accepted elsewhere. We shall see! Congrats to everyone else with interview invites!

That’s so awesome, congrats on the early acceptance! Well deserved Sir 

1 minute ago, vanerey said:

I got the same email. Does anyone else get the impression this isn’t an interview yet just the next step for consideration? 

Also received the invite today. I am a bit confused by the wording as well, but since the subject line said “PA program interview notification” I’m thinking that it is a confusingly worded interview invite. Anyone else have the same thought?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stutterlifts said:

Also received the invite today. I am a bit confused by the wording as well, but since the subject line said “PA program interview notification” I’m thinking that it is a confusingly worded interview invite. Anyone else have the same thought?

The wording was definitely pretty confusing. I'm not going to get too optimistic until I have an actual confirmed interview date. 

Did anyone apply to both campuses? It mentioned in the email how they would decide which one you would get an interview for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lg215 said:

The wording was definitely pretty confusing. I'm not going to get too optimistic until I have an actual confirmed interview date. 

Did anyone apply to both campuses? It mentioned in the email how they would decide which one you would get an interview for?

I applied to both and I got the same email saying they will specify which campus or program when they confirm an interview slot. I agree though, not getting my hopes up too high. It’s a very confusing email. 

Guest wildalaska
3 hours ago, AlexisA said:

Congratulations!!! How exciting 🙂 Do you mind sharing your stats or application timeframe? @SundayCandy @aanchal1d @wildalaskaand @sc215266

I applied to the Glenside campus, verified CASPA sent on May 14th, received confirmation from Arcadia on June 8th. It's been silence from them until today!

My stats:

cGPA: 3.11

sGPA: 3.54

PCE: 8000+ hours as an Army medic, medical assistant and endoscopy technician

GRE: 314

Shadowing: 0

Volunteering: 50+ hours for my city's Parks department

I got an interview invite today too! I agree the wording is odd, however I think that as long as you fill out the google form we'll hear about a date. Basing this off the section that says "we will specify which campus or program the interview will be for when we confirm an interview slot" and "In order to proceed, we ask that you complete this google form within one week (7/13) to tell us whether or not you would be interested in scheduling a Zoom interview." It sounds to me like this is another weed-out step. If you don't respond, they won't go through the trouble of scheduling you.

4 minutes ago, wildalaska said:

I applied to the Glenside campus, verified CASPA sent on May 14th, received confirmation from Arcadia on June 8th. It's been silence from them until today!

My stats:

cGPA: 3.11

sGPA: 3.54

PCE: 8000+ hours as an Army medic, medical assistant and endoscopy technician

GRE: 314

Shadowing: 0

Volunteering: 50+ hours for my city's Parks department

Stellar stats!!! And again congratulations. I saw you were already accepted elsewhere but best of luck in wherever you attend 🙂 Thank you for sharing this information!

34 minutes ago, wildcat18 said:

Has anyone received a confirmation after agreeing to the interview? 

The email said the dude date for the google form was Monday so don’t think we’ll hear back until after then.

2 hours ago, SKO23 said:

56 at Glenside 49 at Christiana

Thanks