7 hours ago, Sawal said:

Hi guys! I decided a few weeks ago that I will be attending the Delaware campus this May. I've been trying to find a Facebook group but haven't seen anything yet. I was thinking about maybe making one for the Delaware Campus. Anyone attending the Delaware campus who thinks this is a good idea or would join? Let me know!

You can do it or I can make one! I want to start meeting people who will be attending the DE campus as well 🙂 

It may be a good idea to put the DE campus in the group name so that people who are going to the Glenside campus don't accidentally join! Maybe something like "Arcadia University PA Program Class of 2023 - Delaware Campus" 

Edited by rsteuart
  • Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO ARCADIA UNIVERSITY!!!!! Holy sh*t best day of my life. You all are next, I can’t wait to meet all of you amazing individuals!!

Accepted to Glenside!!  🙂 

All the nerves for nothing. First ever interview in the books today. Although I still would prepare for this school's interview, it was really fun actually. Just like you were talking nonchalantly. I

4 hours ago, rsteuart said:

Do it! I want to start meeting people who will be attending the DE campus as well 🙂 

It may be a good idea to put the DE campus in the group name so that people who are going to the Glenside campus don't accidentally join! Maybe something like "Arcadia University PA Program Class of 2023 - Delaware Campus" 

Let me know if you don't feel comfortable making it and I will make one! 🙂 

Let me know if you make one as well! I was accepted to the DE campus and would love to join!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rsteuart said:

Hey everyone! I just made a facebook group for the accepted students at the Delaware campus! Let me know if you have any trouble with the link. I can't wait to meet everyone!! 🙂 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/362214481894139/about

@Sloffee @Sawal

Awesome!! Thank you for making the group. I just requested to join!! Can't wait to meet you all!!!

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 11:23 AM, TheColorBlue said:

I’m actually curious myself. I attended the info session but they didn’t send out the recording. I did take some notes though 🙃

Okay thank you for letting me know! If you heard anything in it that surprised you I'd love to hear about it:) 

On 10/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, Sloffee said:

From the info session I attended, they said each rotation is 4 weeks in length. 1/3 of the rotations will be considered away, meaning they are >90 miles away from campus. They made it sound like they are open to finding you away rotations in places you suggest/already have housing. 

Okay thank you very much!

2 hours ago, anteaterPA said:

Hi everyone! I applied to the MPH/PA program, and I recently had an interview with the PA faculty. Has anyone heard from the MPH program regarding their interview session? Thanks all!

Hi! They are not doing interviews with the MPH faculty for the dual degree program, only the interview with the PA faculty. I just asked the question during the webinar. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AnnaSun14 said:

Hi! They are not doing interviews with the MPH faculty for the dual degree program, only the interview with the PA faculty. I just asked the question during the webinar. 

Was that a recent decision? I interviewed with the PA faculty member on Friday (10/23) and she said I should be hearing from the MPH faculty soon for my interview with them. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Maddie97337 said:

Was that a recent decision? I interviewed with the PA faculty member on Friday (10/23) and she said I should be hearing from the MPH faculty soon for my interview with them. 

They said they usually do, but because of COVID they aren't doing that this year.  I don't know if it's a recent decision or not..  They also said that the MPH faculty will give input on the application to the PA faculty to replace the interview portion.  Congrats on your interview, I hope it went well!!  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, atwasserman said:

Is anyone else still waiting for an interview date for the MPH/MMS dual program? I got an email 2 weeks ago saying that they were going to start sending out interview dates, but I have yet to receive one!

I applied for the MPH/MMS dual degree program and got an interview invite from Arcadia on November 2, and then the interview invite from the faculty interviewer a day later, on November 3. I interviewed yesterday, November 9. I hope that you hear back from them soon!!

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, glerner124 said:

Congrats!! Me too! I interviewed on 10/28 and I heard back this morning. I'll be doing the MPH in Glenside and the MMS in Christiana!

Congratulations on your acceptance; that is huge!! I was just curious; are you able to choose which campus location you will be doing your MPH and MMS, or is that pre-assigned to you upon your acceptance into the dual degree program?

I just had my interview and I am anxiously awaiting my admissions decision!

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, SarahD said:

Congratulations on your acceptance; that is huge!! I was just curious; are you able to choose which campus location you will be doing your MPH and MMS, or is that pre-assigned to you upon your acceptance into the dual degree program?

I just had my interview and I am anxiously awaiting my admissions decision!

Wow well congrats and I sincerely hope you get in!!!  However, it unfortunately does not seem like we get a choice. The MPH is done in Glenside always, and then in my acceptance email it said I have been designated to the Delaware campus for the PA part. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BlairLiz1216 said:

Just did my interview for the PA/MPH program. I received an invite on 11/13 and interviewed 11/16. Arcadia is my top choice so fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back and congrats to those accepted! 

Just interviewed as well! Good luck and hopefully we hear back soon! 🙂 

Edited by SLMELT01
  • Like 3