• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO ARCADIA UNIVERSITY!!!!! Holy sh*t best day of my life. You all are next, I can’t wait to meet all of you amazing individuals!!

Accepted to Glenside!!  🙂 

All the nerves for nothing. First ever interview in the books today. Although I still would prepare for this school's interview, it was really fun actually. Just like you were talking nonchalantly. I

2 minutes ago, Noog09 said:

LOL Arcadia doesn’t give much notice for interviews... got notified today for an interview Wednesday. Luckily my work is nice about moving lunches around otherwise I’d be SOL

Haha yeah but a lot of programs are getting courageous scheduling this cycle. I got an invite for Western University today and it is on the 8th and for that interview im horrified because it was MMI last year so idk what it will be like now. 

20 hours ago, anteaterPA said:

Hello everyone! I received the email regarding the interview in mid August, but I have not heard back from them regarding a scheduled date. I am an applicant for the PA/MPH program, and I submitted the requested additional essay in the beginning of September. Should I hold tight for now, or shoot them an email? Thanks all, and good luck!

I think we are all still waiting for the interview to be scheduled for the dual degree program. I am assuming we will interview after Arcadia has interviewed all selected candidates for the 2021 class.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Letshope1600 said:

Im in the same boat! Fingers crossed here too.

16 minutes ago, bk513 said:

I was just waitlisted after interviewing on 9/25. 😧 Arcadia’s my top choice, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll eventually be accepted.

Same here! Had mine on 9/23...hopefully it works out!! Goodluck 🙂

8 minutes ago, devanshii said:

Same here! Had mine on 9/23...hopefully it works out!! Goodluck 🙂

Had mine on 9/23 as well and waitlisted! Applied to both locations and was waitlisted for Delaware campus.

Edited by SPoggi
  • Like 1
On 9/22/2020 at 1:34 PM, sc215266 said:

After much thought, I have paid my second deposit for Arcadia and withdrawn from my other acceptances. I had the pleasure of visiting the campus this past weekend and it really cemented my decision. For those still debating, I made a Pro's and Con's list for each school. In the end, the Pro's for Arcadia University (for me at least) outnumbered the other schools 4:1. 

I am beyond excited to share a classroom with all of you talented individuals in 2021! Has anyone created an accepted students page or group yet?

Have you found a group page yet for either campus???

1 hour ago, Pa98173jd said:

After my interviews this week, I'm going to email them about the waitlist and get back to y'all. This is one of my top choices but I'm not about to drop 2-3 deposits on other programs to wait a response from this program in February/March. 

Sounds like there are probably hundreds of people on the waitlist, considering that they don’t seem to reject anyone post-interview. I wish the process was more transparent.

• Like 2

I was supposed to have an interview with Arcadia (Glenside) from 9AM-9:15AM EST. I have been in the Zoom since 8:50AM and nobody has showed up (now 9:20AM). Has anyone else had this occur? I have tried emailing the faculty interviewer and calling the campus. Any other suggestions?