2020-2021 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, Stutterlifts said:

I just received a confirmation this morning!

I just received a confirmation email this morning! When I spoke to Pamela from admissions at the end of May she said they would not start reviewing applications until the first week of June, so it is very early in the cycle yet 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I wanted to post now that my application has been received. 

Submitted 5/26

Verified 5/26

Received by Arcadia 6/8 (email states "Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia University. We will reach out if more information is needed.")

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, SundayCandy said:

What's the "passport-sized photo ID" ? Is this asking for an actual ID or just a photo of myself?

I emailed them! This is what I received back:

"You can use any photo you want in CASPA.  You can take a picture with your phone and upload it under Applicant Uploaded Documents.  It does not have to be a passport or driver's license or have any identifying information.  We are sorry for any confusion this may have caused and we are working with CASPA to change the language to make it easier."

I will personally be uploading a headshot. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Skylar said:

Hi everyone! 

I received the email that my application was complete and under review (6/22). Good luck to everyone! Let's stay in touch about interviews. So excited! 

-Sky 🙂

Hi Sky did the email say you were under review?? because all I got was Thank you for your recent application.  Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia University. We will reach out if more information is needed. 

2 hours ago, AcIdBuRn said:

Hi Sky did the email say you were under review?? because all I got was Thank you for your recent application.  Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia University. We will reach out if more information is needed. 

Yes that is the email I received. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:34 PM, Skylar said:

Hi everyone! 

I received the email that my application was complete and under review (6/22). Good luck to everyone! Let's stay in touch about interviews. So excited! 

-Sky 🙂

Hi Skylar! First of all, best of luck! Just wondering when did you submit your application? I have not received an email saying that and I applied on 5/18, confirmation of receipt on 6/8 🙂 

Edited by AlexisA

On 6/26/2020 at 7:07 PM, AlexisA said:

Hi Skylar! First of all, best of luck! Just wondering when did you submit your application? I have not received an email saying that and I applied on 5/18, confirmation of receipt on 6/8 🙂 

Hey! I submitted on 5/14 so hopefully you've received yours by now! 

Guest wildalaska

Just received an interview invite as well! I believe I sent in my verified CASPA on May 14th. I'm not yet sure if I'll attend this interview as I have been accepted elsewhere. We shall see! Congrats to everyone else with interview invites!