2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, mw2020 said:

I interviewed 8/17 and I still haven’t heard back yet... getting a little nervous. Anyone else? 

This early there is still plenty of chances, a lot of students like myself have other schools to still hear back from and may give up their spots. Dont stress too much. No rejection means they obviously still are thinking about you. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mw2020 said:

I interviewed 8/17 and I still haven’t heard back yet... getting a little nervous. Anyone else? 

Interviewed 8/25 and haven't heard back. Thought maybe it would be too early but I saw another acceptance from an interview this week so not feeling too optimistic. Hoping for the best though!

12 hours ago, Zackc831 said:

Does anyone know if the separate campuses collaborate together at all? Or are they going to be basically completely separate schools. 

From what I understand, the staff is split between campuses so we will be lectured in person and virtually. It just depends on who’s teaching the material and what campus they’re located on

• Like 2

Just got waitlisted to Glenside this morning after interviewing on 8/19. In the email it said "we are offering you a top seat on our wait list for the Glenside campus, as we are unable to accept further applications into the class at this time." Does this mean the program has extended all of their acceptances at this point? Good luck to everyone still interviewing and congrats on all the acceptances!

1 minute ago, corcoranbi said:

Just got waitlisted to Glenside this morning after interviewing on 8/19. In the email it said "we are offering you a top seat on our wait list for the Glenside campus, as we are unable to accept further applications into the class at this time." Does this mean the program has extended all of their acceptances at this point? Good luck to everyone still interviewing and congrats on all the acceptances!

I hope that isn't the case. Many have received interview invites and are awaiting for it to be scheduled. It would be terrible to have all acceptances sent out that early from their application deadline 

6 minutes ago, corcoranbi said:

Was waitlisted for Glenside as well after interviewing 8/25 and received the same email. I feel like the language of the email was just to make us feel better about being waitlisted! They probably filled a bunch of seats but likely have some left if they are still interviewing.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 8:23 PM, RachaelK said:

I got waitlisted to Glenside. I’m really bummed. Does anyone know when is the earliest they may offer seats to people on the waitlist?

Thanks!

Being waitlisted is frustrating, but there is still hope! Would you mind sharing if Arcadia has sent you any updates since being waitlisted?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corcoranbi said:

I really hope not. I am still waiting for my interview from the initial invite on 7/7 :(. I recently contacted last week and they said I should expect to wait another 2 weeks at this point to be scheduled due to covid. Hope for the waitlist at least!

Edited by polevaulter

Received a spot on the waitlist for the Delaware campus, however, I am going to take my name off of the waitlist to open up a waitlist spot for another hopeful individual. I have been accepted to another program that ranked higher on my list. Best of luck  to everyone!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, bgrif said:

Received a spot on the waitlist for the Delaware campus, however, I am going to take my name off of the waitlist to open up a waitlist spot for another hopeful individual. I have been accepted to another program that ranked higher on my list. Best of luck  to everyone!

Can I ask when you were originally put on the waitlist? Thanks!!