Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, polevaulter said:

Anyone else that received an invite on July 17th and has not heard back yet? I'm wondering if I should send a follow up email...

It also took me exactly 6 weeks to hear. I got my interview date last week, and I had received the original invite on July 7! I wouldn't worry yet, I think they're a little behind on getting dates out to everyone. Hope that helps 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO ARCADIA UNIVERSITY!!!!! Holy sh*t best day of my life. You all are next, I can’t wait to meet all of you amazing individuals!!

Accepted to Glenside!!  🙂 

All the nerves for nothing. First ever interview in the books today. Although I still would prepare for this school's interview, it was really fun actually. Just like you were talking nonchalantly. I

4 hours ago, steenyk said:

It also took me exactly 6 weeks to hear. I got my interview date last week, and I had received the original invite on July 7! I wouldn't worry yet, I think they're a little behind on getting dates out to everyone. Hope that helps 🙂

 

4 hours ago, corcoranbi said:

It took me exactly 6 weeks to hear back! I would just hold tight for now. Maybe next week reach out if you still haven't heard back

I actually did get it on July 7th, but I was referring to the email that said wait 3-6 weeks for the 17th. I hope I hear sometime this week!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, polevaulter said:

 

I actually did get it on July 7th, but I was referring to the email that said wait 3-6 weeks for the 17th. I hope I hear sometime this week!

Oh, sorry! If you don't hear in the next day or two, I would give them a call just to make sure! I know things have been a little more difficult on their end due to them all working from home! Best of luck 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I got an email a week ago from Arcadia University for a possible interview with no date set,  but the wording threw me off and I hope I didn't withdraw my application on accident. But the email said:

"If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you."

Because of the last line I replied and said I was still interested but now I'm freaking out that the person who got my email might not read my message and automatically withdraw my application. 

Did I shoot myself in the foot or did anyone still get an interview after replying and saying they were still interested?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AvianL said:

Hey guys, I got an email a week ago from Arcadia University for a possible interview with no date set,  but the wording threw me off and I hope I didn't withdraw my application on accident. But the email said:

"If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you."

Because of the last line I replied and said I was still interested but now I'm freaking out that the person who got my email might not read my message and automatically withdraw my application. 

Did I shoot myself in the foot or did anyone still get an interview after replying and saying they were still interested?? 

If you don't hear back with an interview date in a few days, I'd reach out and just clarify with them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AvianL said:

Hey guys, I got an email a week ago from Arcadia University for a possible interview with no date set,  but the wording threw me off and I hope I didn't withdraw my application on accident. But the email said:

"If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you."

Because of the last line I replied and said I was still interested but now I'm freaking out that the person who got my email might not read my message and automatically withdraw my application. 

Did I shoot myself in the foot or did anyone still get an interview after replying and saying they were still interested?? 

Update: I called and they said the application wouldn’t be immediately withdrawn but for good measure they gave me an email address to send an email saying that I was still interested.

The office is currently working on telling the interview committee about changing the wording because a lot of calls they got was about whether or not to reply to the email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

For those that interviewed, what was the interview style and the question style? I was invited to interview but have no assigned date yet.

Traditional. More so conversational. Expect the basic questions, leaned more towards personality. Quick 15-25 mins

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my acceptance email for Glenside! I interviewed on Tuesday and found out an hour ago! 
I got the initial interview email on July 7th, with the follow up email on July 17th. Then it was exactly 6 weeks I think until they emailed me last Thursday to tell me I had an interview on Tuesday.

good luck y’all! 

Edited by PAlizard
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got accepted to the Delaware campus. Feeling so grateful. Also wishing we had more than a week to decide, struggling to make choices (I never thought I’d have that problem). I do understand others will be waitlisted waiting for a spot to open though, so I do understand the need for a quick turnaround. Best of luck to everyone🎉

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More