2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, polevaulter said:

Anyone else that received an invite on July 17th and has not heard back yet? I'm wondering if I should send a follow up email...

It also took me exactly 6 weeks to hear. I got my interview date last week, and I had received the original invite on July 7! I wouldn't worry yet, I think they're a little behind on getting dates out to everyone. Hope that helps 🙂

4 hours ago, steenyk said:

It also took me exactly 6 weeks to hear. I got my interview date last week, and I had received the original invite on July 7! I wouldn't worry yet, I think they're a little behind on getting dates out to everyone. Hope that helps 🙂

4 hours ago, corcoranbi said:

It took me exactly 6 weeks to hear back! I would just hold tight for now. Maybe next week reach out if you still haven't heard back

I actually did get it on July 7th, but I was referring to the email that said wait 3-6 weeks for the 17th. I hope I hear sometime this week!

9 minutes ago, polevaulter said:

I actually did get it on July 7th, but I was referring to the email that said wait 3-6 weeks for the 17th. I hope I hear sometime this week!

Oh, sorry! If you don't hear in the next day or two, I would give them a call just to make sure! I know things have been a little more difficult on their end due to them all working from home! Best of luck 🙂

Hey guys, I got an email a week ago from Arcadia University for a possible interview with no date set,  but the wording threw me off and I hope I didn't withdraw my application on accident. But the email said:

"If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you."

Because of the last line I replied and said I was still interested but now I'm freaking out that the person who got my email might not read my message and automatically withdraw my application. 

Did I shoot myself in the foot or did anyone still get an interview after replying and saying they were still interested?? 

12 hours ago, AvianL said:

Hey guys, I got an email a week ago from Arcadia University for a possible interview with no date set,  but the wording threw me off and I hope I didn't withdraw my application on accident. But the email said:

"If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

Because of the last line I replied and said I was still interested but now I'm freaking out that the person who got my email might not read my message and automatically withdraw my application. 

Did I shoot myself in the foot or did anyone still get an interview after replying and saying they were still interested?? 

If you don't hear back with an interview date in a few days, I'd reach out and just clarify with them!

12 hours ago, AvianL said:

Update: I called and they said the application wouldn’t be immediately withdrawn but for good measure they gave me an email address to send an email saying that I was still interested.

The office is currently working on telling the interview committee about changing the wording because a lot of calls they got was about whether or not to reply to the email.

Just got my acceptance email for Glenside! I interviewed on Tuesday and found out an hour ago! 
I got the initial interview email on July 7th, with the follow up email on July 17th. Then it was exactly 6 weeks I think until they emailed me last Thursday to tell me I had an interview on Tuesday.

good luck y’all! 

Edited by PAlizard
  • Like 3

Just got accepted to the Delaware campus. Feeling so grateful. Also wishing we had more than a week to decide, struggling to make choices (I never thought I’d have that problem). I do understand others will be waitlisted waiting for a spot to open though, so I do understand the need for a quick turnaround. Best of luck to everyone🎉

• Like 2