2020-2021 Application Cycle

For those of you who have received the interview consideration email without a time slot, did you reply back with a “thank you” email? In the email it says: 

“As this is a rolling admissions process, we appreciate your patience as we attempt to get through the large volume of interviews to be scheduled. When a timeslot has been allocated, you will receive an email, followed by a Google invite, from Arcadia PA Faculty.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you.”

I’m nervous to reply because I don't want any assumption its a rejection to the interview offer! 
Thank you in advance! 

42 minutes ago, Coriellis said:

For those of you who have received the interview consideration email without a time slot, did you reply back with a “thank you” email? In the email it says: 

“As this is a rolling admissions process, we appreciate your patience as we attempt to get through the large volume of interviews to be scheduled. When a timeslot has been allocated, you will receive an email, followed by a Google invite, from Arcadia PA Faculty.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing a place on Arcadia's PA Program, please reply to this email and I will withdraw your application from consideration.

I’m nervous to reply because I don't want any assumption its a rejection to the interview offer! 
Thank you in advance! 

I was also confused about this and was feeling conflicted about how I should, or if I should, respond! I was considering calling tomorrow or the next day. Does anyone else know what would be best? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Hopeful2 said:

I was also confused about this and was feeling conflicted about how I should, or if I should, respond! I was considering calling tomorrow or the next day. Does anyone else know what would be best? Thanks!

I also was thinking about this and also debating calling tomorrow. It seemed like they only wanted a response if you were NOT going to accept the interview... but then also ended the email with a "hope to hear from you soon". If anyone calls- I would love to see what you heard! It seems like a lot of us are confused! But I am so excited to be getting an interview and hoping the best for everyone!!!

15 hours ago, Coriellis said:

Thank you in advance! 

I also received this email and am unsure if I should reply or not! My first instinct was not to since they said to reply "if no longer interested" and I don't want the reply to automatically be taken as a withdraw of my application. But I honestly don't know

22 minutes ago, fez98 said:

I also received this email and am unsure if I should reply or not! My first instinct was not to since they said to reply "if no longer interested" and I don't want the reply to automatically be taken as a withdraw of my application. But I honestly don't know

You dont have to respond to the email. In the email, it tells us to await a Google invite when they have assigned a time and day for us. The email makes it sound like it is an automatic step and only if you want to opt out, reply. 

11 minutes ago, jparra1 said:

I was extended an interview invite to the Delaware campus today! I still have to wait to see when a slot opens up, but i'm ecstatic at the opportunity to interview with this wonderful program.

Mind if I ask you what your stats and timeline were? I applied in May and got the verification from Arcadia that my application was received and being looked at on 6/8. Haven't heard back since and definitely makes me a bit nervous

Edited by csantos1794

Had sort of a wild experience today... Was contacted about confirming my interest in an interview two days ago but then never received a date/time or zoom link. Then at 2:00 today, I received an emailed asking to reschedule the interview for today at 4:45pm. I almost went into a panic but managed to leave work early and pull it together. Not really sure what went wrong here but my interviewer was really chill and put me at ease. Think it went well but of course it's hard to tell. Hope no one else has this experience! LOL

1 minute ago, aea828 said:

Had sort of a wild experience today... Was contacted about confirming my interest in an interview two days ago but then never received a date/time or zoom link. Then at 2:00 today, I received an emailed asking to reschedule the interview for today at 4:45pm. I almost went into a panic but managed to leave work early and pull it together. Not really sure what went wrong here but my interviewer was really chill and put me at ease. Think it went well but of course it's hard to tell. Hope no one else has this experience! LOL

I’ve noticed Arcadia is giving people really short notice on their interviews. Really damn rude if you ask me.

Just a word of advice for anyone still waiting on their date/time after receiving the email to RSVP within 48 hours -- you may want to contact the program to follow-up. I received the email last Friday saying to respond within 48 hours and an Zoom meeting invite will be sent with a date/time. I sent a response within the hour but hadn't heard back as of Tuesday. I was getting worried since I saw how quick of a turnaround there seems to be so I sent a follow-up email. They responded super quickly that they sent the Zoom invite on Monday for an interview next Tuesday. I checked all of my folders including my spam folder again and it was nowhere to be found. Luckily, they were able to resend the invitation which I received right away. I'm super grateful I reached out and didn't miss my interview since I'm so excited about the Arcadia program!

1 hour ago, lg215 said:

Just a word of advice for anyone still waiting on their date/time after receiving the email to RSVP within 48 hours -- you may want to contact the program to follow-up. I received the email last Friday saying to respond within 48 hours and an Zoom meeting invite will be sent with a date/time. I sent a response within the hour but hadn't heard back as of Tuesday. I was getting worried since I saw how quick of a turnaround there seems to be so I sent a follow-up email. They responded super quickly that they sent the Zoom invite on Monday for an interview next Tuesday. I checked all of my folders including my spam folder again and it was nowhere to be found. Luckily, they were able to resend the invitation which I received right away. I'm super grateful I reached out and didn't miss my interview since I'm so excited about the Arcadia program!

What rsvp email are you talking about? I received an email saying that I was being moved to interview consideration but it didnt say to rsvp and only to reply if I was no longer interested! Just making sure I didnt miss anything!

34 minutes ago, Coriellis said:

What rsvp email are you talking about? I received an email saying that I was being moved to interview consideration but it didnt say to rsvp and only to reply if I was no longer interested! Just making sure I didnt miss anything!

You will later receive an rsvp email that you need to reply to within 48 hours. It came for me like six weeks after the initial interview consideration email. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Coriellis said:

So there are so many emails to keep track of but to make it a little easier, this is my interview timeline from Arcadia:

7/7 - received initial email about moving to interview phase, asked to fill out Google form if interested in interviewing

7/17 - received email update that someone from the faculty would be reaching out on a rolling basis over the next 3-6 weeks to schedule

8/14 - received email from individual faculty member specifying which campus, asking to RSVP within 48 hours, and indicating a calendar invite would be sent with date/time and Zoom link

8/18 - when I hadn't yet received the calendar invite and Zoom link, I sent a follow-up email and was told it was sent on 8/17. I never received it so they sent it again

It seems like you are at the first email so I hope this gives you a better idea of how the process seems to be working. Just be prepared because I was given a date and time a week before the interview but some people seem to be getting much shorter notice!

On 8/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, csantos1794 said:

Mind if I ask you what your stats and timeline were? I applied in May and got the verification from Arcadia that my application was received and being looked at on 6/8. Haven't heard back since and definitely makes me a bit nervous

3.4 SGpa, 3.66 UGpa, 2000+ Hours Research, 1500 Hours PCE! MPH degree as well. I think they are just starting to send out interview invites at Delaware so don't stress!

I had my zoom interview with Arcadia on Wednesday! For anyone worried about their internet or zoom, something must have glitched on my end because it never told my interviewer I was in the waiting room. I freaked out as I was waiting for ~45 minutes and my interview time had passed and no one had gotten me out of the waiting room. I contacted the program and my interviewer and they were BEYOND understanding about the whole thing and fit me in an hour later. Internet/zoom issues were for sure my biggest fear in this process and they made it feel like no big deal!!

22 hours ago, jparra1 said:

3.4 SGpa, 3.66 UGpa, 2000+ Hours Research, 1500 Hours PCE! MPH degree as well. I think they are just starting to send out interview invites at Delaware so don't stress!

Yea I applied to both the PA and Delaware campus and it has literally been quiet on both sides since I got the "your app has been received and is being reviewed" email. I guess no news is good news since I haven't been rejected but it sure makes me antsy waiting to hear back from them!