2020-2021 Application Cycle

I received an interview invite yesterday afternoon for an interview today at noon (which i just finished!). It was 1:1 and SO relaxed and friendly, all my nerves were gone within the first ten seconds. I was told I’d get a response around 2 weeks. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Congrats! Could I please know when you submitted your app/when it was verified? I haven't been scheduled yet and people who applied after me have so I'm kinda worried... :( 

I was verified Jun 3 and got my confirmation email from Arcadia Jun 8. I got the initial interview notification Jul 7 (the email didn’t have a date, just to fill out the Google form). Applied to both campuses, interviewed for Delaware

All the nerves for nothing. First ever interview in the books today. Although I still would prepare for this school's interview, it was really fun actually. Just like you were talking nonchalantly. I think this was a perfect interview for my first one. 

That’s good to hear! Would you mind sharing the format of it and how long it was?

14 minutes ago, AngieAngie said:

Hi guys! Did anyone who interviewed last week get told if it would be a week or 2 until they send out decisions? It seemed like they sent out some last week so I was kinda hoping they send out some more today. I feel like I just keep on anxiously checking my email lol

They told me within 2 weeks. I've been obsessively checking my email all day too. 

44 minutes ago, AngieAngie said:

Hi guys! Did anyone who interviewed last week get told if it would be a week or 2 until they send out decisions? It seemed like they sent out some last week so I was kinda hoping they send out some more today. I feel like I just keep on anxiously checking my email lol

I know!! I know my interviewer said to not be worried that it may take up to 3 weeks from the interview date because COVID is causing delays in their process! 

Would it be unprofessional to interview using my iPhone? Has anyone done this? This is because my laptop webcam, while super clear, is located at the far right of my laptop... so to the interviewer, it looks like i'm looking behind them instead of actually at them. 

Since they gave me less than 24 hrs notice, I didn’t have a laptop on hand so I actually used my iPhone. I have no idea if they can tell or not.

I just got an email today saying:

"Having reviewed your application, we would like to move you into the next phase for interview consideration.

As this is a rolling admissions process, we appreciate your patience as we attempt to get through the large volume of interviews to be scheduled. When a timeslot has been allocated, you will receive an email, followed by a Google invite, from Arcadia PA Faculty."

How long did it take to hear back about the time/date for the interview for those of you who received invites from Arcadia?

9 minutes ago, orchidlily12 said:

"Having reviewed your application, we would like to move you into the next phase for interview consideration.

As this is a rolling admissions process, we appreciate your patience as we attempt to get through the large volume of interviews to be scheduled. When a timeslot has been allocated, you will receive an email, followed by a Google invite, from Arcadia PA Faculty."

How long did it take to hear back about the time/date for the interview for those of you who received invites from Arcadia?

It took around a month for me.

I just got the email for the "next phase of interview consideration" as well! I applied to the dual program with MPH so I am really excited. I am just a little unclear on if we still need to submit an application through SOPHAS as well for the MPH? I thought we did, but now I'm not seeing that on the website. Can anyone help? Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, femeredith said:

@Oatmeal77 @orchidlily12 did you guys reply back sharing your interest in the program cause it said "we look forward to hearing from you" or do we not? I feel like not replying back would show a lack of interest its proper etiquette to reply back in 24 hours and show interest right?

The email I had received specified that I would receive an email with a google forms link a week later. 

5 minutes ago, AnnaSun14 said:

I just got the email for the "next phase of interview consideration" as well! I applied to the dual program with MPH so I am really excited. I am just a little unclear on if we still need to submit an application through SOPHAS as well for the MPH? I thought we did, but now I'm not seeing that on the website. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Congrats Anna! I applied to the PA/MPH program as well, and I don't think you need to submit an additional application just going off of my own research and what I've seen on Arcadia's website!

1 minute ago, orchidlily12 said:

Congrats Anna! I applied to the PA/MPH program as well, and I don't think you need to submit an additional application just going off of my own research and what I've seen on Arcadia's website!

Good to know, thanks, orchidlily12! That is a relief haha. Congrats to you as well 🙂

6 minutes ago, orchidlily12 said:

Thanks a bunch for the heads up 🙂 

They gave me less than 5 days notice for my interview date and it looks like they gave someone else here less than 24 hours notice. The date also conflicted with another interview I had and they were kind enough to reschedule me for the next day. So keep your schedule open lol.

2 hours ago, orchidlily12 said:

I got the same email today. Does this mean they are offering me an interview or are they still considering whether or not to invite for interview?

25 minutes ago, feistymango8 said:

I got the same email today. Does this mean they are offering me an interview or are they still considering whether or not to invite for interview?

I took it to mean that they were going to send out more info with the interview time/date in the coming weeks, and that they were offering an interview!