2020-2021 George Washington University

4 minutes ago, jchavz said:

Just got a rejection letter, via a link through the schools portal. I'm sad but that's ok...still waiting on the other 20 schools I applied to. Good luck to all of you! KICK SOME A** you future PAs ❤️

I’m so sorry.... I haven’t heard anything either. Did you get an email with the link? Where can I find that so I can check if I have been rejected? 

13 minutes ago, jchavz said:

Just got a rejection letter, via a link through the schools portal. I'm sad but that's ok...still waiting on the other 20 schools I applied to. Good luck to all of you! KICK SOME A** you future PAs ❤️

Sorry to hear that and I am positive you will hear from other schools soon! Did you get rejected after interviewing?

57 minutes ago, HMcConney said:

I’m so sorry.... I haven’t heard anything either. Did you get an email with the link? Where can I find that so I can check if I have been rejected? 

I just the email this morning 9AM PST. Email with link to the schools portal, where you can see the application status. I wish you all the luck you hear back from them!

51 minutes ago, PREEEEPA said:

Sorry to hear that and I am positive you will hear from other schools soon! Did you get rejected after interviewing?

Thank you! I'm sad about it but I am still hopeful I'll get in somewhere else. I did not interview for the school, I was waiting on a interview email. 

Elated to receive an acceptance offer from Dr. Wright this afternoon!! @jellyjello my understanding is that most folks (and the majority of those accepted) will hear back in December after all interview rounds are completed. And interview invites are still being extended! Wishing everyone the best of luck. 

• Like 5

Received my acceptance call from Dr. Wright yesterday and I am just over the moon. Anyone else accepted feel free to PM me! Best of luck to everyone who went through the interview process, it was so fun meeting everyone over zoom, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for GW and other programs. 

I believe acceptances will still be going out throughout the fall/winter so I wouldn't count anything out at this point! 

Edited by brachialsaurus
  • Like 3

On 10/9/2020 at 1:19 PM, jchavz said:

Wondering is this was this before or after an interview? Thanks! Best of luck! 

HELP! Did anyone receive their acceptance through the portal and not in a phone call?!? I interviewed 9/12 and haven't received a phone call. I just got an email to check the application portal and it has an acceptance letter?!? It has my name on it but I'm wondering if it's somehow a mistake since I haven't had any missed calls from them....

Congrats to everyone who has interviewed or gotten accepted!

• Like 1

Hey guys! Has anyone received any emails with the interview information for the 10/17 interview?

also what is everyone wearing to the social? Should we dress formally? The social sounds more fun and relaxing but I’m worried about being over or underdressed lol

Edited by ptokki