2020-2021 George Washington University

On 9/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, zag263 said:

When did you submit your application/get confirmation that your application was under review? I got confirmation 7/8 so I’m a little worried. Does GW do interviews rolling style?

I submitted my CASPA 7/15 and was under review 7/24 and attended the 9/12 interview, so no worries! They are definitely looking at us July people!

2 hours ago, 1440ruth said:

I received an interview invite for 10/3 and I'm super excited! 

I was wondering if anyone in this upcoming interview group had trouble accessing the Google form that allows you to choose what time you want to complete the writing prompt. When I click on the link they sent, it says: 

"The form Writing time selection is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake." 

I sent them an email but just a bit anxious because it needs to be completed by tomorrow... 

😓

Mind said the same initially, but it’s working now! Just click on the same link from the original email. 

55 minutes ago, 1440ruth said:

Does anyone know if we're allowed to take down quick notes (and reference them) during the MMI sessions?

This question was asked during the last interview!

they said that they preferred applicant to not jot down notes because when there were in-person interviews, applicants were not given any writing material.