2020-2021 George Washington University

Just now, tag12345 said:

sooo there goes my alarm saying to turn it in. I really hope someone responds to us soon because I wont feel comfortable falling asleep if I don't hear anythign

I highly doubt that someone will respond tonight,... my gut instinct tells me that the phone numbers/emails are monitored during business hours so someone probably won't get back to us until tomorrow morning earliest..... 😧

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, untildawn said:

I am so grateful for this forum and for all of you all... I am in the same boat and was in the midst of a panic attack until I saw all of your posts.

Trying to stay calm until tomorrow---sending everyone going through this virtual hugs because god knows I need one lol. We'll all be okay guys and gals and nonbinary friends 

• Like 2

Guest wildalaska

Wow, I wasn't even a part of this essay debacle - I only got a million emails regarding posts on this topic lol! But that's awesome that you all supported each other and kept up communication... really cool to see! Glad it all worked out!

19 hours ago, ericap said:

I hope everyone felt good about interview day on Saturday! I also thought it went super smoothly and actually really enjoyed the MMI format. Does anyone know if they will send out any rejections in the next couple weeks too for those who interviewed, or do they not send any of those out until they make final acceptances in November/December?? Super anxious to hear when they start sending out those initial acceptances! Good luck everyone!

they do a few (very few) early acceptance after each interview session, will call you from a 202 number 2 weeks after your interview date. So, TAKE THAT 202 CALL!!! no rejections until way later. The rest of the acceptance goes out around xmas. 🙂 

Good luck!!

Also, if you are on the west coast, don't freak out when you dont' receive the phone call early in the morning, because Dr. Wright waited to call me d/t my time difference. So I got disappointed around 8AM and then... got happy around 11AM. haha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1