2020-2021 George Washington University

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoke with admissions concerning the waitlist status. There is no "hard deadline" in which waitlisted applicants receive a final determination - they ideally prefer to let individuals know as soon as possible, but students may be contacted as late as April. They did say that the longer you go without hearing anything the better as that means that you are still in consideration. In correction to something I posted previously, a virtual learning environment (as opposed to in-person) would not increase the number of students accepted to the program. It would however extend the amount of time that an applicant could hear back as they wouldnt need to move near campus asap. Hope this information is helpful. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! 

To those who have not heard ANYTHING since their interview (mine was 10/17) I emailed them this past Friday and my application was subject of a technological glitch. Meaning I was never notified and my portal was not updated. They emailed me back with my decision updated on my portal (rejection sadly but it's OK). I encourage those who have not heard back to reach out and see what's up with their application. Good luck! 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I was wondering if someone could please tell me how to join the Facebook group for accepted students. I got off the waitlist just last week. 🙂

Did anyone get any information about the orientation (like the schedule and want to confirm it is still virtual)? And the class schedule (also is it virtual or in person)?

Feeling a bit lost as I'm rushing to get things done! Really appreciate the help!

Edited by Chloejy

• 3 months later...