2020-2021 George Washington University

^^ sorry I don't know how to reply to your post individually.. but do not stress!! The MMIs were really casual. If you have a question about the question you can ask it no problem. The interviewer interacts with you so it's more like a conversation. Everyone was really friendly and once it got started it was not stressful. You will do great!!! 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, KVB0821 said:

Has anyone not heard from them at all? I applied back in the beginning of June and did not receive an interview for 11/7 or any rejection. 

I am still waiting to hear back as well. I'm thinking closer to 11/7 there could be the possibility for a last minute invitation to interview if anyone rejects their invitation. If we don't hear by then I'm assuming that is a rejection. 

On 10/29/2020 at 2:13 PM, jpiedrah said:

Just received an interview invitation for 11/7 !!

If anyone that has interviewed can share any tips or what they did to prepare for the MMI style format it would be so helpful. This is my first interview with an MMI style format and it’s giving me anxiety haha. 

Hey! I interviewed at the 9/12 session (accepted), and it was not intimidating at all! The MMIs ended up being my favorite part. I think the best way to prepare is to look through some common MMI questions online and practice out loud in front of a mirror!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2020 at 2:24 PM, ib1234 said:

For those who were accepted, do you mind sharing stats if you're comfortable? Many thanks!

Sure! I had a 3.87 GPA, 317 GRE, and about 1,100 PCE. I think your personal statement and how you talk about your experiences play a huge part, though! From my experience applying this year at GWU and others, stats matter a bit because they want to know you can handle the rigor of the program, but they're really interested in who YOU are as a person and what YOU personally could bring to the program.

• Like 1

I also just received a call from Dr. Wright sharing my acceptance to the PA/MPH Program! I interviewed on 9/12 and honestly did not think this day would come! GWU was my top choice but I was also accepted at Northeastern's PA/MPH program. I have a lot of thinking to do and honestly would love any input comparing the two programs. 

Congrats and good luck to everyone!!

• Like 5