2020-2021 George Washington University

On 10/19/2020 at 9:42 AM, ericap said:

For those who were accepted already, did they send you any additional information after that (student Facebook group, login info, etc.)? I never got the phone call but got the offer of admission in the student portal and accepted it that way. Wondering if I should call them and touch base or if they're going to send out student information at a later time. Thanks, and good luck to all! 

Hey! I was accepted from the 9/12 interview via phone call and have not received anything else other than official enrollment/deposit information. I would love to get a Facebook group or groupme started, though, if people were interested!

On 10/21/2020 at 11:37 AM, Madison56565656 said:

Hey! I was accepted from the 9/12 interview via phone call and have not received anything else other than official enrollment/deposit information. I would love to get a Facebook group or groupme started, though, if people were interested!

I'm interested in joining/creating a FB group or groupme for accepted students! I'll message you 🙂 

41 minutes ago, Quiqui said:

Hi, PA/MPH-1 here! I would hold off on forming a Facebook page, as formal one is usually created and accepted students invited to join. 

congrats and good luck everyone!

^^ seconded! please do not create a FB group as all accepted students will be invited to one shortly. 

congrats and good luck! 

On 10/24/2020 at 7:38 PM, Rahim said:

If I haven’t received any phone call or email, does it mean I’m on waiting list now? Interviewed on 10/3

I don't think that it necessarily means you are waitlisted, I only think it means that you were not called in the first round of acceptances from your interview pool. I interpreted the timeline as being: top applicants get first calls a couple weeks after their interview, the rest will hear in December/January as to whether they are accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. So my interpretation is that all three options are still available, just that you won't hear until later. 

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone is still on here who has been unfortunately been rejected. I am also still anxiously waiting to see if I get an invite for 11/7 interviews, but would like to gauge if they will notify us if we have not been selected.

my portal still says "your application is under review" so I want to be optimistic and say that is a good sign that I have not been completely rejected yet? any thoughts? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wishmeluck2020 said:

I don't know if anyone is still on here who has been unfortunately been rejected. I am also still anxiously waiting to see if I get an invite for 11/7 interviews, but would like to gauge if they will notify us if we have not been selected.

my portal still says "your application is under review" so I want to be optimistic and say that is a good sign that I have not been completely rejected yet? any thoughts? 

Same! Hoping that if we haven't gotten a rejection that means an invite will be coming

• Upvote 2