2020-2021 George Washington University

32 minutes ago, ericap said:

HELP! Did anyone receive their acceptance through the portal and not in a phone call?!? I interviewed 9/12 and haven't received a phone call. I just got an email to check the application portal and it has an acceptance letter?!? It has my name on it but I'm wondering if it's somehow a mistake since I haven't had any missed calls from them....

Congrats to everyone who has interviewed or gotten accepted!

Hey! I would say if the acceptance is in your portal and has your name on it, it is likely not a mistake, so congratulations!! It can't hurt to call them to confirm though. It also looks like people were called on different days, especially depending on Pa vs Pa-MPH, so maybe they will call today? 

2 minutes ago, sierra0912 said:

GWU posts their interview dates on the website. The next one is the 10/17 and then there is the final one on 11/7. I know the 10/17 invites already got sent out but has anyone received an invite for 11/7??

They have been sending invites out 10-14 days before the interview date. 

Interviewed about a month ago (September 12th), still have not heard back yet for either an acceptance or rejection... from my understanding they offer the top applicants/performers soon after each interview session, then the other interviewees may have to wait all the way till all rounds of interviewing is complete aka possibly December.

Any thoughts on the accuracy of this???

I received a last minute interview invite for tomorrow (10/17) this afternoon! Super excited to meet some of you guys. Since this was so last minute, I still have not received a Zoom link for the optional social, a writing prompt, or any links for tomorrow. Do any of you have experience with last second invites or any recommendations? 

2 hours ago, RachPA said:

I received a last minute interview invite for tomorrow (10/17) this afternoon! Super excited to meet some of you guys. Since this was so last minute, I still have not received a Zoom link for the optional social, a writing prompt, or any links for tomorrow. Do any of you have experience with last second invites or any recommendations? 

That is amazing! See you tomorrow! Good luck 😀

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, sierra0912 said:

GWU posts their interview dates on the website. The next one is the 10/17 and then there is the final one on 11/7. I know the 10/17 invites already got sent out but has anyone received an invite for 11/7??

it seems they have been sending them out 10-14 days before the interview. I am expecting people to get invites Oct 23 and 26! Just a guess though 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RachPA said:

When did you submit your application? 

For those who were accepted already, did they send you any additional information after that (student Facebook group, login info, etc.)? I never got the phone call but got the offer of admission in the student portal and accepted it that way. Wondering if I should call them and touch base or if they're going to send out student information at a later time. Thanks, and good luck to all!