2020-2021 George Washington University

1 hour ago, cee2021 said:

Was this saying they received your CASPA? I only received one saying they received my payment and GRE but not yet for CASPA (verified 5/13). 

It only said that they had received my application (supplemental) and that I had been assigned a counselor that would review my file and address any questions I had. Nothing specific about CASPA though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DelaneyR44 said:

Question about GRE scores: in CASPA, it confirms receipt of GRE scores to every school I sent them - except GW. Are you seeing confirmation that GW received your GRE scores? I sent them to the course code listed on the website and selected “Physician Assistant” as the department.

I never saw it in CASPA but I got an email from GW saying that my scores were received. I can also see that my GRE was received in the supplement application server. 

8 minutes ago, cee2021 said:

I never saw it in CASPA but I got an email from GW saying that my scores were received. I can also see that my GRE was received in the supplement application server. 

I also received that email and will check to make sure it’s listed in the supplemental application server. Thank you for the suggestion. Strange it’s not listed in CASPA.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:48 PM, DelaneyR44 said:

I also received that email and will check to make sure it’s listed in the supplemental application server. Thank you for the suggestion. Strange it’s not listed in CASPA.

I had this issue last year when applying- make sure you are just using the code for GW that they give you- so don’t add any other numbers besides the 5246 for GWU. I know that when sending the GRE scores it often lets you specify after the university number, in order to process it through CASPA. 

good luck to everyone applying! Can’t wait to meet you all next year at GWU 🙂 if you have any questions feel feee to ask me.

Same - received my confirmation email as well! What’s strange though is that on my GWU portal, it says that my GRE score was not received though I got an email a few weeks ago from them saying it was received.... I did check that I sent it to the correct institution code. 

Anyone experiencing this discrepancy too? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rmy0508 said:

Same - received my confirmation email as well! What’s strange though is that on my GWU portal, it says that my GRE score was not received though I got an email a few weeks ago from them saying it was received.... I did check that I sent it to the correct institution code. 

Anyone experiencing this discrepancy too? 

Mine says that too!

Hi everyone! 

Supplemental submitted 5/3, counselor assigned to my application 

CASPA submitted 5/26

Verified 5/26

GRE scores received 5/29 

Confirmation 6/1 email states ("We would like to inform you that we have received your CASPA and GW Supplemental applications, and let you know that your file is currently under review.")

Edited by mlbosack

On 6/11/2020 at 6:36 AM, Nanys2020 said:

Just sent my application to Caspa but I still have to take the GRE. How do you guys prepare to take the GRE? Any suggestions?

I used Magoosh and it was super helpful for learning the math, which is definitely my weak point. I ended up with a 320 and I definitely would not have gotten anywhere near that without magoosh. 

I submitted my GRE scores to GWU last year, but they still haven't shown up in my file and it's been over a week. Should I resend them?
If you're talking about on CASPA, it won't show up. They'll let you know if they receive your GRE scores and it'll show in your supplemental portal