Michigan State 2020-21

20 hours ago, KE535 said:

Where can we sign up for an info session? I didn't see anything on their website about any info sessions. 

I'm not sure, I went because the pre-PA club I'm in at my college was talking about it! I'm not sure if they set it up or not either.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Got the email today about MSU. Makes me glad I didn’t spend the $100 on the sup app... and also makes me wonder if it’s because they got their accreditation results. I’m waiting to hear back from UM Flint from my interview in July so hopefully this means some news soon! 

Hopefully next year for MSU tho because I like their approach tbh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, alicwalk said:

What are everyone’s thoughts on the fact that they recommend having 2 letters from professors? My issue with it is that I’m applying to PA school, not med school. As much as I’d love to apply, I don’t know if it’s worth it when I have zero LOR from profs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently a PA student at another program just lurking, you really need professors to vouch for you. Tho Pa school is not med school, they still both follow the medical model, which is very academically rigorous. Having at least one Professor I would almost say is somewhat of a hidden requirement when applying. Best of luck!