Michigan State 2020-21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TeddyRucpin said:

I paid my secondary fee; however, the secondary did not update to show the money was received. I did get an emailed receipt. Does it take a day or two to update the payment?

Thanks.

I think it should update right away..if it does not update by tomorrow morning I would email them!

17 hours ago, gavnj said:

Same here! I submitted payment 10 days ago, got an emailed receipt, but the supplemental app still shows incomplete. I just emailed them today, I figured a week was long enough for the payment to be processed. 

Update - I'm so glad you posted this because it reminded me to go check the supplemental site! I thought it was submitted and all final 10 days ago but I was wrong -- there's a notice in red that says you have to click "sign out" after the payment part is complete, or it won't process properly. I must not have done that the first time around. I honestly just now went in and paid the fee again, making sure to sign out afterwards. My secondary now says "submitted". 

This is my dream program so honestly even if they're not able to reimburse one of those payments, it's worth it to me. 

Happy to “help.” Yes, they can manually update it and then one can submit it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Anna123 said:

I went to an info session they had recently, and they said they are waiting to give out interviews until they know that they are accredited! And they said they already have applicants screened and ready to be offered interviews.  So they will definitely be reaching out very soon!

Where can we sign up for an info session? I didn't see anything on their website about any info sessions. 

• Like 2