Michigan State 2020-21

• 2 weeks later...

What are everyone’s thoughts on the fact that they recommend having 2 letters from professors? My issue with it is that I’m applying to PA school, not med school. As much as I’d love to apply, I don’t know if it’s worth it when I have zero LOR from profs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, alicwalk said:

What are everyone’s thoughts on the fact that they recommend having 2 letters from professors? My issue with it is that I’m applying to PA school, not med school. As much as I’d love to apply, I don’t know if it’s worth it when I have zero LOR from profs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they recommend having 2 letters from professors, on their website it says this:

"From whom should I get a letter of recommendation? 

We do not have any specific requirements regarding letter authors. The best letter writers are those who can speak to your skills and abilities in healthcare, know you well and can best describe your fit with the PA profession."

https://pa.com.msu.edu/future-students/faqs

10 hours ago, Galganmm said:

Has anyone received the secondary application yet? The website says it will be sent out via email in June? I haven’t seen anything yet I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything!  

I have not, but their website says it will be sent in mid-june so I am sure it'll come out in a week or two 🙂

Edited by cee2021
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 12:26 PM, madip said:

Did you contact them by chance? I still have not received anything!

I called and left a message on Friday and haven't heard back yet.  I did look on the website and it now says "MSUCOM supplemental application (Invitations to complete Secondary Applications will be sent to applicants after June 2020". If I hear anything I will update everyone! 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Brian377 said:

Received supplemental application as well. Did anyone confirm if the primary application is screened at all before getting a secondary, or are all applicants receiving the secondary?

I believe all verified applicants are receiving the secondary. I got mine today too, make sure you all check your junk folders!! Mine was in there lol